No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather in MMA - Not Betting Against It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    A rotator cuff after surgery will heal anyway (barring too much demand too soon), the point of exercises is too keep the muscles healthy and not allow them to stiffen up, so you havent a clue what you're on about, Pacquiao wasnt swimming against some fierce currents he was in practically stilled water and yes, water therapy is completely normal for rotator cuff recovering patients.

The thing I wanted to tell you though "yes, pacquiao you are NEXT!"

"I never said that, dont put words in my mouth."

"I only said that because it's what you guys wanna hear."
    WHY DONT BASEBALL PLAYERS DO THE "SALT-WATER" THERAPY......OR ANY OTHER ATHLETE KNOWN TO MAN IN HISTORY.....It would be cheaper and you would be back before the end of the season......
    BECAUSE THATS SOME BVLL SH|T. AND PROVES MY POINT that some people believe ANYTHING, apparently youre included

Comment

If Floyd fights ufc & if he loses every hater in the world would use it against him in boxing. Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        It seems like he could easily make more than he did for the Pacquiao and McGregor fights, which makes me think it will happen.

There isnt or has been a MF EVER BORN that I wouldnt fight for that much money. And it doesnt count against his record or legacy, just tap the mat and go cash a HUGE check.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          I still say Floyd should fight CM Punk. That's a winnable fight that would still make big money.
          Isn't CM Punk quite a bit bigger than Mayweather?

Comment

If he makes this move I'll entertain it but he need not make the mistake that McGregor did and go straight for the best.

Comment

He is doing it, their is so much money to be made.I expect it may be against a Boxer in MMA or a **** UFC Guy.But the iron is heating up and as Stephen Espinoza(Showtime) said " you strike when the iron is hot ".He is Showtime's Only PPV Fighter and i'm sure Vegas will cough up what's needed.The Question is when will it be ? September this year on Mexico Independence day or Late August again..... Mayweather has still so much money to drain from people who want to see him get killed....he's coming to UFC

Comment

A hit for who?

Good luck polishing that turd again. The paying public got screwed and they know it.

The invincible MMA persona has been shattered, there's nothing ultimate about it.

Today it's viewed as little more than the WWF.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                  There isnt or has been a MF EVER BORN that I wouldnt fight for that much money. And it doesnt count against his record or legacy, just tap the mat and go cash a HUGE check.
                  sure there is not everybody will whore themselves out for a dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    If Floyd fights ufc & if he loses every hater in the world would use it against him in boxing. Idiots.
                    you want to see floyd lose in boxing go watch the castillo fight. floyd will whore himself out for that money its going to happen and it will end badly for him.

Comment

Originally posted by DEVOURER View Post
                      you want to see floyd lose in boxing go watch the castillo fight. floyd will whore himself out for that money its going to happen and it will end badly for him.

Earning over 100+ Million is not ending badly, all he has to do is tap out, no one is going to ko him, cause no one will dare stand with him. They get an armbar, simple, tap out. He starts to get choked, simple, tap out. either way it ends with him getting 100+ Million. Thats not a bad ending

Comment

Working...
                      X