Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn's Coach: Crawford Will Realize He's in The Fight of His Life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horrible trainer Horn no skill set no d no feet no jab combos body work head movement every one likes horn back it up I will take all your $ Crawford slice and dice face first billy goat

Comment

if horn wins alot of mofos gonna delete their accounts.

Comment

No When Crawford wins not one person here will claim they liked horn like usual puss& boys if horn wins I will give props not a robbery a win

Comment

If by the grace of God Horn pulls off this win. He'll earn a small degree of respect but the roads only gonna be tougher from here on out. He can't match up with any of the other top ten welterweight and let's just mention, his only option is to smother the man who's coming up from 135 and 140. Taking a good enough fight to prepare himself for what this division about to offer

Comment

Originally posted by Williams313 View Post
            If by the grace of God Horn pulls off this win. He'll earn a small degree of respect but the roads only gonna be tougher from here on out. He can't match up with any of the other top ten welterweight and let's just mention, his only option is to smother the man who's coming up from 135 and 140. Taking a good enough fight to prepare himself for what this division about to offer
            "small"?

If Jeff "The Hornet" Horn somehow manages to beat the guy who's fresh off of unifying 140 with very little difficulty, how does that result in a "small" degree of respect?

The man holds a win over Manny Pacquiao.

In nearly 60 fights over nearly 23 years there's only 7 men who can say that.

Of those men, 4 are first ballot Hall of Famers.

If he gets past Crawford - even if it's close like with Manny - he deserves a LOT of respect. Hell, anything other than a Crawford clear, dominant win should get Horn major respect from everyone.

Comment

After this fight Horn will regret the judges "gifted" him a pacquiao "victory".

Comment

TC better have his TRACK shoes on, cos if midget Gamboa can hurt him, imagine what it will feel like when a BIG WW touches him with a JAB, never mind a straight right with full force!!!

..and he is going to get hit HARD like he has never felt before. Lets see how he responds.

No this will not be a walk in the park for TC as most are predicting (HOPING).

Only way Horn loses is on cuts from pot shotting. As long as he stays on TC's chest and make him work he wins handily

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                  TC better have his TRACK shoes on, cos if midget Gamboa can hurt him, imagine what it will feel like when a BIG WW touches him with a JAB, never mind a straight right with full force!!!

..and he is going to get hit HARD like he has never felt before. Lets see how he responds.

No this will not be a walk in the park for TC as most are predicting (HOPING).

Only way Horn loses is on cuts from pot shotting. As long as he stays on TC's chest and make him work he wins handily
                  First of all, when has Crawford been a "runner"? I've yet to recall a fight where he "ran"...Gamboa is another "awkward" fighter as boxing folk like to say, so the comparison to Horn is acceptable.

But you DO REMEMBER HOW THAT FIGHT ENDED, correct? You can disrespect Gamboa by calling him a midget all you want, but the man went out on his shield like a true warrior.

Now this: "..and he is going to get hit HARD like he has never felt before. Lets see how he responds."

Have you sparred with Horn to know exactly how hard he hits?...You do realize Gamboa is also known as a hard puncher, right?

I think you Horn fans are overestimating his "win" over Pac...because if you think about it, anyone else can say..."uhh well, if a smaller Pac handed his ass to him in the 9th to the point where Horn's own ref almost stopped the fight, then imagine what TC can do!" and that is actually a more sensible scenario than your "midget" comparison...

I'm hoping for a good fight and I honestly don't believe anything is a "walk in the park" for any boxer when you consider the time and sacrifice it takes to prepare for fights. I'm rooting for Crawford in this one BUT just to be fair, if either man gets into trouble, let's hope they have enough balls to go out on their shield like Gamboa did.

Comment

These guys at least seem to genuinely believe in themselves, gotta respect that at it.

Comment

Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
                      First of all, when has Crawford been a "runner"? I've yet to recall a fight where he "ran"...Gamboa is another "awkward" fighter as boxing folk like to say, so the comparison to Horn is acceptable.

But you DO REMEMBER HOW THAT FIGHT ENDED, correct? You can disrespect Gamboa by calling him a midget all you want, but the man went out on his shield like a true warrior.

Now this: "..and he is going to get hit HARD like he has never felt before. Lets see how he responds."

Have you sparred with Horn to know exactly how hard he hits?...You do realize Gamboa is also known as a hard puncher, right?

I think you Horn fans are overestimating his "win" over Pac...because if you think about it, anyone else can say..."uhh well, if a smaller Pac handed his ass to him in the 9th to the point where Horn's own ref almost stopped the fight, then imagine what TC can do!" and that is actually a more sensible scenario than your "midget" comparison...

I'm hoping for a good fight and I honestly don't believe anything is a "walk in the park" for any boxer when you consider the time and sacrifice it takes to prepare for fights. I'm rooting for Crawford in this one BUT just to be fair, if either man gets into trouble, let's hope they have enough balls to go out on their shield like Gamboa did.
                      I am a boxing fan first.

My mantra has always been and will always be "may the best man win" and this fight is no exception.

Have been a TC fan even before i and most knew Horn even existed.

So you can consider me more of a TC fan than a Horn fan.

However i am usually more inclined to err on the side of the "underdog" especially when he is being dismissed UNFAIRLY as is happening in this case.

Most have never gotten over the Manny fight.

I came away impressed with him because of his courage especially after that 9th round when he was all but out.

Not only did he come back from that round, he had Manny on the back foot for the remainder of the fight.

That earns respect in my book.

So while still hoping the best man wins it will not be a walk in the park for either man and will not be surprised if Horn pulls this off.

No disrespect meant to Gamboa.
                      Yours truly was just trying to emphasize a point about size that may or may not make a difference but certainly worth bringing up.

When all is said and done i respect all fighters cos as a comedian once said "boxing is a tough hustle" ..both in and out of the ring.

Not sure how most make a career of it as corrupt as it is and where any loss is a potential career suicide!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X