Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Did Bernard Hopkins Evict His Boxer Nephew & Family From The Apartment He Owned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol no. B-hop actually seems like the smartest person out of all the gangster black community boxers. The guy doesn't wear fake gold chains and brag about money. Story is not believable.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Boxer Demetrius Hopkins says Uncle Bernard evicted him, his wife and their infant son from an apartment because he was 2 weeks late on rent.

“It’s just that with my uncle, we have our differences. It’s not going to work between me and him. The man kicked me out of his apartment. He kicked me, my son and my fiancée out [in November]. I was two weeks late [with rent payments]. I was switching bank accounts. He could have told me to pay a late fee. It's not like I didn’t have the money.“We have our differences. We don’t get along. It’s been like that for awhile. It’s a shame. He’s got to learn how to talk to people and respect people.”

Sounds like Bernard is El Cheapo Grande and Bernard did prison time with the murderer of Demetrius's Father/Bernard's Brother and did NOTHING to avenge him.

Not sure why Oscar would want to employ a man who would do this to his own family.
      sounds like one side of story.and I don't know how I could be even in the same town as the guy who killed my bro but lets face it he did smart thing and can now help his family[ecept maybe his neph] with all the money he made instead of doing life

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
        lol no. B-hop actually seems like the smartest person out of all the gangster black community boxers. The guy doesn't wear fake gold chains and brag about money. Story is not believable.
        It could poss be true Bernard is very well known for being tight with wallet.but would like to hear his side

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          sounds like one side of story.and I don't know how I could be even in the same town as the guy who killed my bro but lets face it he did smart thing and can now help his family[ecept maybe his neph] with all the money he made instead of doing life
          The guy was in PC he didnt have the balls to come out where Bernard was so he never had the chance luckily

Comment

Working...
          X