Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo is getting **** on for fighting Fielding yet GGG was supposed to fight Murata

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Oh no its ok when ggg or Loma or any euro does it because their fans praise anything they do since they have such low standards for them but if canelo takes one damn tuneup they go crazy with anger because hey know canelo standards ar me much higher
    Canelo can earn $20 million beating a drum.

Comment

Canelo fanboys seem to have gone bitter. Not sure why y'all blaming someone else for your favourite's **** fight. If you feel satisfied with his opponent, then that's good for you. Pray that he keeps beating up all the Fieldings of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
        LOL WTF Gold medalist Ryota Murata to Fielding??

To Fielding?
        That means shí.t

Pro is another world

Dogboe was olympian at 17 years old.

Navarrete never won any amateur tournament in México and Nava destroyed Dogboe last saturday

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
          GGG was supposed to fight that paper champion C class fighter Murata before he got beaten and destroyed by Rob Brant. Beating the #7 SMW (ranked #7 on boxrec) on Fielding was not bad for Canelo’s first fight at 168lbs.
          It's not terrible for a first fight at a new division, but it ain't particularly a win to brag about either... at least not in terms of quality, even if it was in style. Murata was more highly regarded than Fielding until Brant knocked the wheels off though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            That means shí.t

Pro is another world

Dogboe was olympian at 17 years old.

Navarrete never won any amateur tournament in México and Nava destroyed Dogboe last saturday
            I don't understand. Are you trying to say that Dogboe wasn't a good win then?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Golovkin made his name and was being called an ATG for beating opponents the level of Fielding.
              Let’s not pretend ggg wouldn’t have steamrolled fielding...dude didn’t come to fight at all. It looked like a set up tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                I don't understand. Are you trying to say that Dogboe wasn't a good win then?
                I'm saying that the amateur pedigree means a little in pro boxing.

Murata is a fu.cking mediocre fighter, with his Golden medal or not

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  I saw an interview the other day with Abe Sanchez. He said G couldn't get up for a fight with Derv because essentially it was too easy. I'm thinking to myself, if Derv is easy, what's Vanes?
                  Sanchez seems to go out of his way to say stupid ch1t sometimes. I thought Golovkin should have fought Derevyanchenko but I also thought he would have been wise not to schedule it at short notice for the May 5th Date... Sergei's not the kind of fighter you want to come to without a proper gameplan and preparation.

I want to see him square off with some of the other guns at 160. He proved he's gonna be dangerous for anyone with the Jacobs fight, but he might find himself in the kind of purgatory of low reward fighters. Him and Jermall should fight if Jermall can't get Canelo or Golovkin (and I don't think he will), shouldn't be any roadblocks in the way since D'chenko's with DiBella.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    I'm saying that the amateur pedigree means a little in pro boxing.

Murata is a fu.cking mediocre fighter, with his Golden medal or not
                    Ah... you're right to an extent of course (though worth noting that in most P4P lists about half the names are decorated amateurs), it's just your comparison was misleading.

Dogboe had proved himself to be a good fighter and was an excellent win for Navarette.

Murata looked to be the goods too, technically sound at least, but struggling with N'dam in the first fight should have given more clue that he had a fatal weakness for certain styles.

Prior to the Brant fight though there's no doubt Murata was regarded more highly than Fielding though - if you allow that Fielding was in a higher weight class they were probably similar level fights.
                    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 12-16-2018, 03:18 AM.

Comment

It’s hilarious how you praise canelo for beating fielding but at the same time you sh it in GGG for wanting to fight murriata fawking double standards exposing all you

Comment

Working...
                      X