No announcement yet.

You guys are living too much in the moment....calm down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are living too much in the moment....calm down

Let me revise this for the slow in here. Yea I know the story of fury is a great one. I know wilder made furys job easier by going for broke on a ko instead of pacing himself. I know furys hands behind his back herky jerky stuff looked great. Him rising from the dead was legendary, But step back for a min. I'm reading stuff like wilder only landed two punches or fury whooped him for 10 rds. Really?

With two kd's wilder only needs 4rds total to make it a draw. 4rds out of 12 as the CHAMPION is all he needed. I was reading some of your comments during the fight thread in here and going into the 7th 8th rds some of y'all had wilder with at least 2 rds in the bank. Some with 1. You think he couldnt squeeze a 5th? A draw is no where near inconceivable. I think the main problem you guys have is the 115- 111 score for wilder. Which I too have a problem with. But those first few rds were close. Even if you ultimately gave them to fury he wasnt active like he shouldve been. And for good reason. Only 13 punches seperated the two. I can almost guarantee you rd by rd wilder out landed him in at least some of them. And to think two of those punches dropped fury. That's a recipe for a close fight in any capacity.

If you had fury winning, I cant complain. If you had a draw, I cant complain. If you had wilder with the ko in the 12th, I cant complain. The only problem I saw was the 115-111 for wilder.
    Last edited by B Phontain; 12-02-2018, 03:43 PM.

Your maths are completely wrong. Example Wilder wins 4 rounds. Two being 10-9, two being. That is Fury dropping 6 points. And fury winning the other 8 rounds is Wilder dropping 8 points. So if Wilder won 4 rounds, then he still loses 114-112 and that is being kind, very kind.

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
      Yea I know the story of fury is a great one. I know wilder made furys job easier by going for broke on a ko instead of pacing himself. I know furys hands behind his back herky jerky stuff looked great. Him rising from the dead was legendary, But step back for a min. I'm reading stuff like wilder only landed two punches or fury whooped him for 10 rds. Really?

With two kd's wilder only needs 4 rds total to make it a draw. 4rds out of 12 as the champion is all he needed. I was reading some of your comments during the fight thread in here and going into the 7th 8th rds some of y'all had wilder with at least 2 rds in the bank. Some with 1. A draw is no where near inconceivable. I think the main problem you guys have is the 115- 111 score for wilder. Which I too have a problem with. But those first few rds were close. Even if you ultimately gave them to fury he wasnt active like he shouldve been. And for good reason. Only 13 punches seperated the two. I can almost guarantee you rd by rd wilder out landed him in at least some of them. And to think two of those punches dropped fury. That's a recipe for a close fight in any capacity.

If you had fury winning, I cant complain. If you had a draw, I cant complain. If you had wilder with the ko in the 12th, I cant complain. The only problem I saw was the 115-111 for wilder.
      No

You need 5 rounds for wilder to have it a draw

This was not a close fight

Fury won 8 clean rounds

Two were tight

Two wilder one due to kd

This was a robbery

Comment

Yea I know the story of fury is a great one. I know wilder made furys job easier by going for broke on a ko instead of pacing himself. I know furys hands behind his back herky jerky stuff looked great. Him rising from the dead was legendary, But step back for a min. I'm reading stuff like wilder only landed two punches or fury whooped him for 10 rds. Really?

With two kd's wilder only needs 4 rds total to make it a draw. 4rds out of 12 as the champion is all he needed. I was reading some of your comments during the fight thread in here and going into the 7th 8th rds some of y'all had wilder with at least 2 rds in the bank. Some with 1. A draw is no where near inconceivable. I think the main problem you guys have is the 115- 111 score for wilder. Which I too have a problem with. But those first few rds were close. Even if you ultimately gave them to fury he wasnt active like he shouldve been. And for good reason. Only 13 punches seperated the two. I can almost guarantee you rd by rd wilder out landed him in at least some of them. And to think two of those punches dropped fury. That's a recipe for a close fight in any capacity.

Hilarious these Americans can't ****ing count.

Comment

When trying to look smart goes wrong

Comment

With two kd's wilder only needs 4 rds total to make it a draw. 4rds out of 12 as the champion is all he needed.
            Ok kids, today we're going to learn basic arithmatic.

12 - 8 = 4 (total = rounds hypothetically won)
            10 x 4 = 40 (total = score for rounds won)
            9 x 8 = 72 (total = score for rounds lost)
            72 + 40 = 112 (total score)

This is Mr. Deontay Wilders score -- YAY!

12 - 4 = 8 (total = rounds hypothetically won)
            10 x 8 = 80 (total = score for rounds won)
            9 x 2 = 18 (total = score for rounds lost)
            8* x 2 = 16 (total = score for rounds lost from knockdown)
            80 + 18 + 16 = 114 (total score)

This is Mr. Tyson Fury's score -- YAY!

Total scores are 114-112. This means that Mr. Deontay Wilder loses with 4 hypothetical rounds won.

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
            Your maths are completely wrong. Example Wilder wins 4 rounds. Two being 10-9, two being. That is Fury dropping 6 points. And fury winning the other 8 rounds is Wilder dropping 8 points. So if Wilder won 4 rounds, then he still loses 114-112 and that is being kind, very kind.
            +1 for knowing basic arithmatic. Where do I send the gold star dear sir?
            Last edited by McNulty; 12-02-2018, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
              Ok kids, today we're going to learn basic arithmatic.

12 - 8 = 4 (total = rounds hypothetically won)
              10 x 4 = 40 (total = score for rounds won)
              9 x 8 = 72 (total = score for rounds lost)
              72 + 40 = 112 (total score)

This is Mr. Deontay Wilders score -- YAY!

12 - 4 = 8 (total = rounds hypothetically won)
              10 x 8 = 80 (total = score for rounds won)
              9 x 2 = 18 (total = score for rounds lost)
              8* x 2 = 16 (total = score for rounds lost from knockdown)
              80 + 18 + 16 = 114 (total score)

This is Mr. Tyson Fury's score -- YAY!

Total scores are 114-112. This means that Mr. Deontay Wilder loses with 4 hypothetical rounds won.

+1 for knowing basic arithmatic. Where do I send the gold star dear sir?
              I didnt think what I said was hard to understand. Maybe 4rds total is too on the nose. I mean as a champion 2 clear rds plus two kds. You dont think he could squeeze one more from the judges?

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
                As a champion I said 4 is all he needed. In that scenario is it inconceivable that he couldnt squeeze a 5th?

Comment

are you saying they should have given him a 5th round as a freebie because hypothetically he won 4?

sounds like some dominos pizza deal buy one get one free

Comment

Lol @ everyone making fun of you for saying he needed 4 rounds.... OKAY, he needed 5 rounds, gee, what a hugeee difference!

Fury fans don't know what to do with themselves. Picking at straws here

Comment

Working...
                    X