No announcement yet.

Eddie Murphy returning to make Coming to America 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Murphy returning to make Coming to America 2

Supposedly many original cast such as Arsineo Hall and others will be invited to join the cast.

The plot will be Akeem has a long lost son in America and he returns to track him down.

This will either be amazing or the biggest dissapointment ever.

Ok, who's hard up for the paycheck............

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
      Supposedly many original cast such as Arsineo Hall and others will be invited to join the cast.

The plot will be Akeem has a long lost son in America and he returns to track him down.

DAMN so Akeem smashed one of the flower pedal ladies or the royal ***** is clean chicks and their seed bounced to Queens, NY bringing us back to NYC? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        DAMN so Akeem smashed one of the flower pedal ladies or the royal ***** is clean chicks and their seed bounced to Queens, NY bringing us back to NYC? LOL
        LMAO. That's what I was thinking. My first thought was.....so one of the flower girls ran away when they got to NY and didn't return? lol

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post

The first one was such a great movie. I have watched it a few times and it never gets stale. I can't wait for the 2nd one but I hope they do something better than the first.

Comment

Love to see a Beverly Hills Cop 4.

Comment

I am named after Akeems father!!! I will pre order the tickets !

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                Noooooooo no please no. I am sorry 3 was the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  Because reboots or decades old sequels are always good.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    LOL right but wouldn't that take away from the whole magical wholesome love story of Akeem and his bride Lisa that he had a side piece or smashed someone just before getting married raw and knocked her up?

Actually all jokes aside they should show how Lisa adjusted from middle class to royalty life in Africa thats a HUGE transition maybe that in its self would be why Lisa never worked out living in Africa in royalty being too different from middle class New York?

Comment

Working...
                    X