No announcement yet.

Neil Tyson Degrasse accused of sexual misconduct

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    He wasn't looking for Pluto little lady, he was looking for Uranus, and wanted to destroy it like he did Pluto.

Comment

Allers said: ‘After we had taken the picture, he noticed my tattoo and kind of grabbed me to look at it, and was really obsessed about whether I had Pluto on this tattoo or not… and then he looked for Pluto, and followed the tattoo into my dress.’

Allers said Tyson’s behavior was not severe enough to warrant a complaint about sexual assault.

im tellin you...

these hoes be lyin'

Comment

Lmaoooooooooo. That sucks and he is married. Good bye savings account, Hello divorce court and child support.

Comment

why the hell do all these claims come out decades later?

Comment

Gtfo here with that bs.

First off the worst of the accusations is by a f#cking crazy lady back in the day. Go google her & you'll see the craziest mfing blog you've ever seen. Or to 50 if you are used to crazy females.

The other two situations seem very Louis CK-lite-like. Louis CK was just trying to have some fun with his kink & cool if a girl said yea & cool if a girl said no. NDT's sh^t is even below that as he grabbed an ass & asked a girl if she wanted to f#ck. Since when the hell is a forward attempt at a sexual situation "misconduct" or "sexual assault" or even simply wrong? I say its not. It can be seen as bold or rude or some other overly forward situation some girls may be ill prepared for, but thats got nothing to do with nothing. F#ck these silly b^tches.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
              Holy never thought he would be one to not keep his hands to himself or even drugging and raping a girl.

Celebrity astronomer Neil deGrasse Tyson accused of groping a woman in 2009 and making inappropriate sexual advances toward a female assistant - four years after a former classmate alleges he drugged and raped her
              Fox, National Geographic say they are investigating claims that Neil deGrasse Tyson, 60, made inappropriate sexual advances toward two women
              Tyson is the host of Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey, a popular science series which has been ordered by Fox and National Geographic
              Dr. Katelyn Allers, a physics professor at Bucknell University, alleges that Tyson 'felt her up' after a conference in Long Beach, California in 2009
              Ashley Watson says she quit her job as Tyson's assistant after he allegedly invited her to his apartment and propositioned her for sex
              In 2014, Tchiya Amet, a former classmate of Tyson at the University of Texas in Austin, wrote a blog post alleging that he drugged and raped her in 1984
              for the entire article
              here's the source;
              https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...assistant.html
              What is a sexual innappropriate advance?

And, what is a the sexual appropriate advance?

Answer: Whether the female is attracted to the person making the advance.
              I am not even sure why any astrophysicist would want to advance towards any of these females' "blackholes".
              Last edited by megas30; 12-01-2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

This is what happens when people say these chicks should be believed without any evidence. All kinds of baseless allegations can now ruin a man's career and life. I'm not saying all of these claims are all bull, but many of them are suspicious as hell, especially ones that comes out decades later.

Comment

There really needs to be a statute of limitations. Ten years later, thirty years later....nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Just because you have a penis doesn't mean that you have to rape someone.
                    Where did it say he raped someone? It said he made sexual advances. That's called being horny.

Also he invited a girl to his apartment. If you're a girl, and you go to a dude's apartment, what the fuck do you expect?

And it says he drugged a girl. I GET GIRLS WASTED TO FUCK LITERALLY ALL THE TIME.

You've got your nuts in a vicegrip, being brainwashed if you think tyson did anything wrong.

We as a society need to stop ostracizing men for being men and start ostracizing bltches for being manipulative overdramatic victim-playing goldiggers.
                    Sterling Archer where you at? You got my back cuz?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      And it says he drugged a girl. I GET GIRLS WASTED TO FUCK LITERALLY ALL THE TIME.
                      Do you drug and rape them like he is accused of doing?

Comment

Working...
                      X