No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan Experience Podcast Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    You had me at Andre the Giant sh^tting in a bathtub.

I'll fast forward through the depressing sh^t & when Tony H's chipmonk voice gets too annoying.

The funny thing is, Jake f**ks with Tony throughout the show.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Twitter conversation 2.0 on right now

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Twitter conversation 2.0 on right now
            "Hate speech should be allowed!"

Comment

That last Alex Jones episode was great.

I don't really care about twitter/social media so I'm indifferent about this new one. Was it good?

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
                "Hate speech should be allowed!"
                They classify publishing federal crime statistics as hate speech because it makes the groups associated with the mass rape & murder over other groups look bad.

If you don't support "hate speech" (bringing unequal mass victimization into the light of day) then we immediately know a few interesting things about you & your agenda, and I'm sure we would like to learn more.
                Last edited by ////; 03-06-2019, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  That last Alex Jones episode was great.

I don't really care about twitter/social media so I'm indifferent about this new one. Was it good?
                  That Alex Jones podcast was pure gold comedy.

This podcast was much better than the 1st meeting, Joe had Tim Pool and he asked some solid questions, so did Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    They classify publishing federal crime statistics as hate speech because it makes the groups associated with the mass rape & murder over other groups look bad.

If you don't support "hate speech" (bringing unequal mass victimization into the light of day) then we immediately know a few interesting things about you & your agenda, and I'm sure we would like to learn more.
                    Ehh, I've had this convo before. Crime and all that. White people commit more crimes overall due to their large population, but minorities are incarcerated at way higher rates. That last part is because of racism and the profitable business of prisons. At the end of it all, though, people are people, no matter the tone of their skin. The focus should be on preventing crimes from everyone, through opportunities (investment in communities) and education.

If what you're saying is true, then that would make sense in the case of someone using crime statistics by race to spout their own racist agenda. I don't know how else to say this: People are people, man. No matter the color. I've met people of all kinds, of all colors.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
                      Ehh, I've had this convo before. Crime and all that. White people commit more crimes overall due to their large population, but minorities are incarcerated at way higher rates. That last part is because of racism and the profitable business of prisons. At the end of it all, though, people are people, no matter the tone of their skin. The focus should be on preventing crimes from everyone, through opportunities (investment in communities) and education.

If what you're saying is true, then that would make sense in the case of someone using crime statistics by race to spout their own racist agenda. I don't know how else to say this: People are people, man. No matter the color. I've met people of all kinds, of all colors.
                      Minorities are incarcerated at higher rates "because of racism". It couldn't possibly be because they commit a disproportionate amount of crime, could it?

Comment

Working...
                      X