• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Nobody was offended by this
    Possibly true

and nobody is offended by blackface.
    Well, I don't agree with this. I mean I'm not offended personally by it but I know people who would say blackface is offensive.

Comment

It’s not offensive at all. It’s ok when Dave Chapelle dresses up and wear makeup like a KKK clansman but it’s wrong for somebody to be black for halloween?

Gtfo with that sht. Slavery was over 100 years ago. Get over it and fuk the BLM

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        I wonder if it's ever been done, has a black kid, in the history of halloween ever dressed up as doc brown
        I would bet no, but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Good. Maybe she'll pose for Playboy now.
          I would be okay with that. She seems like the perfect woman to hate f#ck. I mean she's no Katie Couric. She's not really likeable, but she is sexy as f#ck.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            It’s not offensive at all. It’s ok when Dave Chapelle dresses up and wear makeup like a KKK clansman but it’s wrong for somebody to be black for halloween?

Gtfo with that sht. Slavery was over 100 years ago. Get over it and fuk the BLM
            Pretty much but hey she's walking with 69mil hahahahaha such dummies. I swear these people love to shoot themselves in the foot.

Comment

She lame af

Comment

She's a drama Queen. She is suppose to report the news not be the news. Don't feel sorry for her she will get a 60-80 million buy out.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Well, I don't agree with this. I mean I'm not offended personally by it but I know people who would say blackface is offensive.
                  You're totally, indisputably correct.

Plenty of people are offended by blackface.

Whether they should be offended or not? That's a contentious issue, and too subjective to give a definitive answer.

Whether that offense is worth paying attention to? Should people change their behaviour in response to those people being offended? Again, a good question, and one I don't have definitive answer to.

But they are offended. 100% true.

Comment

Nothing wrong in what she is saying.
                    Dressing up as a character for Halloween is about commitment to be realistic, it is not "Blackface"

And Santa is white and Jesus was Caucasian.

It really is a joke when people get in trouble for telling the truth

Comment

• What a fkin poosie country america has turned into. Offended? Wtf is there to be offended about lol. This country is turning into a laughing stock.

In other countries, people have real life issues do deal with. There are people dieing and starving all around the world. They dont have the luxury of getting offended for some bullsht like blackface man gtfo.

Comment

Working...
                      X