Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin HAS NOT surpassed Canelo in popularity. It's fake Jubei news.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    You cry in every thread i make. I exposed you as an hypocrite and a ****ing fool that thinks because you go to some fights that makes you more knowledgeable than anyone else. YOU ARE BUTTHURT stop pretending you aren't. Has i've said many times and any ****** would have the common sense to do, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE THREAD STAY OUT OF IT.
    Every thread you make is garbage and proof that we need a system to approve threads or certain posters who can start threads.

Not some fights. Tons of fights but it's a lie that I said anyone else. I never said that and would never say that. Blatant lie. It helps me be more knowledgeable and informative than troll posters like you. That and the fact I actually care about the actual sport, the health of the sport and the history of it instead of just focusing on a handful of fighters that you either love blindly or hate with rage.

You have been exposed as a hypocrite on multiple/most occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Robbie, seems like Jubei was right :/ last 90 days.

https://trends.google.com/trends/exp...o,golovkin,ggg
      GGG was a popular search term before Golovkin even use it.

https://trends.google.com/trends/exp...saul%20alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        I agree that Robbie is a hater and most of the times super stupid when it comes to Golovkin. He has some mental issues.

But this time, he has a point. You need to sum more search terms in order to conclude something. I sumed all the terms needed and neither Robbie or Jubei are right. But Jubei has a strong point because Golovkin is just as searched as Canelo.

https://trends.google.com/trends/exp...anelo,golovkin

Wow, I added "ggg" and now Golovkin surpases Canelo pretty easily. The problem is that the term "ggg" can be associated with other things as well, but the fact that it spikes at the same time that Golovkin searches spike, it shows that there's an association.

https://trends.google.com/trends/exp...o,golovkin,ggg
        I care so little about who's more popular. I was just pointing out that he's a whack poster who can't discuss the sport in a mature manner. It seems like he's probably like 13 or 14. Either that or as you said has some mental issues.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Every thread you make is garbage and proof that we need a system to approve threads or certain posters who can start threads.

Not some fights. Tons of fights but it's a lie that I said anyone else. I never said that and would never say that. Blatant lie. It helps me be more knowledgeable and informative than troll posters like you. That and the fact I actually care about the actual sport, the health of the sport and the history of it instead of just focusing on a handful of fighters that you either love blindly or hate with rage.

You have been exposed as a hypocrite on multiple/most occasions.
          So what's Jubei's thread? Why aren't you crying in that one? Because you're a butthurt little fa.ggot because i exposed you. FACTS.

Comment

So what's Jubei's thread? Why aren't you crying in that one? Because you're a butthurt little fa.ggot because i exposed you. FACTS.
            Exposed? You really are like a petulant little child. You are a major hypocrite and a crybaby. You bring nothing to the site and are a big time fanboy who hates the success of people you've never met because of a few fans. Like starting a thread "Waa waa he said this waa waaa my v@gina hurts waa waa". That's some serious mental issues, c0cksucker.

I didn't see the other thread and besides that poster isn't notorious for spamming the forum and crying all over it over people's opinions so who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              Exposed? You really are like a petulant little child. You are a major hypocrite and a crybaby. You bring nothing to the site and are a big time fanboy who hates the success of people you've never met because of a few fans. That's some serious mental issues.

I didn't see the other thread and besides that poster isn't notorious for spamming the forum and crying all over it over people's opinions so who cares?
              No there's many threads far worse than mine and you don't attack them. You started getting butthurt because i don't like the fighters you do, then i exposed you as the hypocrite and a ****ing ****** that mentions how many fights he goes to when losing an argument. Now everytime you see one of my threads you have to come in it and attack me because you're a butthurt little b1tch.

Comment

GGG was a popular search term before Golovkin even use it.

https://trends.google.com/trends/exp...saul%20alvarez
                Not very popular anyway. But it spikes when Golovkin searches spikes, now. So now most of the "GGG" searches seem to be associated with Golovkin. If you look at september 2017, it spikes a lot to levels not even comparable to pre 2013. Why? because it's associated with GGG.

Comment

For shlt sakes ok someone won. Let fight night happen, then we will see what’s up

Comment

Working...
                  X