Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence = Most Overrated Boxer NS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many times yall gonna use that Mikey Garcia fight to shyt on Spence and disregard the fact that he chose to box him after being pissed off by team Garcia and Sugar Ray Leonard when they kept saying he was more skilled.

That was literally the first thing he brought up after winning.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      You forgot Kovalev fam
      And Donaire...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Has anybody ever KOed Mikey or even beat him? No. Does any welterweight have 84% KOs?NO. Has any welterweight besides Spence defeated Brook? No. Has any welterweight besides Spence KOed Bundu? No, and Bundu said Spence was much better than Thurman. What has Crawford done at welterweight that is better than Spence? Crawford beat Horn who is not as good as Brook and he beat Khan who is not as good as Mikey and he beat crippled Benavidez who stinks. You opinion is garbage, Spence hater. Go ahead and lose you bookoo money betting on Crawford. I'll bet on the best welterweight Spence, Spence is fighting Porter, his second champion in a row, Who is Crawford fighting next? Nobody as good as Porter for sure.

Holy **** that was on point.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
          And Donaire...
          Yeah he’s up there too

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            How many times yall gonna use that Mikey Garcia fight to shyt on Spence and disregard the fact that he chose to box him after being pissed off by team Garcia and Sugar Ray Leonard when they kept saying he was more skilled.

That was literally the first thing he brought up after winning.
            You bring up some interesting points there bud. Let me simplify it for the rest of the fellas here.

Translation: “Excuses Excuses”

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
              You bring up some interesting points there bud. Let me simplify it for the rest of the fellas here.

Translation: “Excuses Excuses”
              The word is agenda when yall use and disregard watever yall can to shyt on sumbody.

Yes or No did Spence fight Mikey the same way he did in his last 5 fights?

Whats even more funny is if he had fought the same and used his size took him out early, Yall woulda really been talking shyt.

Thats why i hate these type of fights. Brook/G Canelo/Khan Loma/Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Chodekock View Post
                ATG greats have fought average guys and looked to struggle and then perform stellar in the next fight,
                Ahh, so you do admit it.
                Great boxers can look and struggle against average ones.
                Like Thurman did against Josesito, but still got the win.

Prime Thurman, lost to Manny.
                PAC is just that great.

Comment

Crawford is the most overrated

Comment

I did, I thought he was going to clean house but the way he told Bud he would take the easy route just to go on and struggle with Porter was eye opening.
                    MCFM MCFM likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
                      He is extremely overrated.

Let’s look at his past 5 opponents.

Mikey Garcia - went up two weight classes and took Spence all 12 rounds and there absolutely no knockdowns. No excuses. For somebody who’s slogan is “man down” ain’t no man went down in this fight. Even with Spence being Goliath and Mikey being David, no knockdowns, no KO’s.

Carlos Ocampo -
                      A little bit of a puffed up undefeated record. Resume consists mostly of low level fights in Mexico. Spence still did a spectacular KO job in the first. But being that Ocampo is still young and inexperienced, can’t really say much. Spence shows great body punching ability by this one tho.

Lamont Peterson-
                      Nice beatdown by Spence against B- level competition.
                      Lamont lost to Bradley, lost to DG, TKO’d by Matthysse, DRAW with Vic Ortiz. And robbery win against Khan.
                      All before fighting Spence.

Kell Brook-
                      Already damaged goods after GGG.

Leonard Bundu-
                      41 years old and already beaten soundly by Keith.

If the Crawford-Spence fight ever happens, I got bookoo bucks on TC. I think Crawford will pick him apart, expose and finish him.
                      Erralda couldnt even hurt a LIGHTWEIGHT. Stunning.

Lamont Peterson was a D or C- level fighter by the time Errald fought him

Ocampo was predictably a bum

Went life and death w/ MMA fighter

The dude DROVE INTO A DITCH to AVOID TERRENCE THE DOG CRAWFORD

LMFAOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                      X