Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Prime Ricky Hatton vs. Danny Garcia at 140 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Garcia would knock him out. I think he could take Hatton's punches but Hatton could not take his best punches. Hatton was always a come forward fighter that was fairly easy to hit even in his prime. I think he would run into Garcia's punches the way Khan did and Garcia would hurt him and finish him. Garcia is rapidly improving and he is going to KO Judah in my opinion.

Comment

Hatton smothers and mauls the living sh^t out of him.Regardless of how overrated Hatton may have been by his fanatics,he was an strong,durable and well conditioned pressure fighter at his peak at 140.Garcia really hasn't shown himself at that level,yet.

Comment

Hatton wins ! People seem to forget Hatton beat people better than Garcia in his prime. He only lost to possibly ,The 2 best P4P Boxers on the planet.

Comment

Hatton by brutal sodomy.

Comment

who has Garcia Ko'd that proves he would knock hatton out??

Garcia mostly catches people with that left when they are at mid range throwing punches. Hatton doesnt fight at mid-range, he fights on your chest grappling, mauling, finding openings, working the body and head withshort hooks.

Hatton by UD.

Comment

hatton cannot block left hooks worth shit. garcia has the higher probability to win due to his slight ability to adjust and counter punch at times.

Comment

Garcia would've put Hatton to sleep.

Comment

Prime Hatton at 140 was a beast. Hatton via late stoppage.

Comment

Garcia fights best when he is trading with you. Hatton would've forced the fight and then walked into something and it would've been good night.

Comment

Prime Hatton escapes with a decision ala Collazo fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X