Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte Absolutely Destroys Lucas Browne And Stops Him In Round 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good performance from Whyte, he was decent. That KO was horrible. Going to be a highlight reel.
    Browne was sloppy but i think that's always been the way.

Enjoyed the Johnson/Buglioni and Riston/Cardle fights also, they went all in.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
      If AJ wins against Parker and doesn't fight Wilder next (I don't think it will be next) I'd actually love to see Whyte vs Wilder and AJ vs Miller to lead into the mega undisputed unification fight.
      Of course you would because you are scared shitless you fake ass fan. Wilder sleeps Whyte. I want the Joshua fight NEXT because I am an actual boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        whyte is nothing special and it should be joshua v wilder next, why have we got to **** around with whyte v wilder first, as hearn was suggesting. i know on this site you are only as good as your last fight but it wasnt long ago that most people thought he lost to a shot to **** chisora. i know browne had a decent reputation but from what i saw in that ring he looked like UK domestic level if that. honestly never seen someone that awful at that level, looked like he'd started boxing last week and was in horrendous shape.
        Hell has frozen over, I agree with Drama Show fully. Joshua-Wilder NEXT. Anyone that suggests anything differently isn't an actual fan of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Of course you would because you are scared shitless you fake ass fan. Wilder sleeps Whyte. I want the Joshua fight NEXT because I am an actual boxing fan.
          You think because you're are a "real boxing fan" they will make they fight next for you?? They don't give a damn about you. It's all about money, boxing is a business and it makes better business sense to build the fight. I am a realistic boxing fan.. I want the fight next but I also want a 100 million cheque.. We can all dream.

Comment

Browne looked like someone they pulled off a couch into a boxing match. That fat ass shouldn't have been in that ring.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              That was a nasty KO. Browne looked like he was dead
              He actually looked like Manny did

Comment

Browne was out of shape, too slow and too old. But that was some performance by Whyte. And the knockout was magnificent. He's ready to fight Wilder, but can he beat him? That's something I don't know for sure, but I would like to see the fight made.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  He actually looked like Manny did
                  I thought the same thing. But something about the way Whyte fell, I was looking for some movement as I was legit scared he died, then I saw his hand move which was relieving.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                    You think because you're are a "real boxing fan" they will make they fight next for you?? They don't give a damn about you. It's all about money, boxing is a business and it makes better business sense to build the fight. I am a realistic boxing fan.. I want the fight next but I also want a 100 million cheque.. We can all dream.
                    That fight needs no building.

Comment

Browne was a joke, if Whyte was any good he would have dropped him in the first couple of rounds.
                      Garbage fight, I enjoyed Buglioni getting stomped more.

Comment

Working...
                      X