Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King Khan absolutely ripped apart Floyd duckWeather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    The commission did NOT approve Madianas first pair. They approved the second pair. GO back and learn what actually happened. After Floyd discovered what had happened with the first pair he rejected Maidana's second choice and chose Maidanas gloves. Obviously the commission granted Floyd's wish because of what had happened with Maidana's original choice.

That doesn't make you a b*tch it makes you smart. Only a fool fears nothing.
    Floyda said no and had to pay 2 mill for Dana to use a pair of Pillows Gayweather chose

Comment

The commission did NOT approve Madianas first pair. They approved the second pair. GO back and learn what actually happened. After Floyd discovered what had happened with the first pair he rejected Maidana's second choice and chose Maidanas gloves. Obviously the commission granted Floyd's wish because of what had happened with Maidana's original choice.

That doesn't make you a b*tch it makes you smart. Only a fool fears nothing.
      LOL you fool. Maidana also tried to cheat for the second fight right? that's why Floyd made him use another gloves again, correct?

You delusional fool. Mayweather also tried to change Pacquiao gloves and cup, I think Pacquiao tried to cheat just like Maidana yeah yeah

http://www.badlefth00k.com/2015/5/2/...loves-but-gets (replace 00 with oo)

The commision only rejected the pair of gloves after Floyd complained, and when Maidana said ok I can use a regular pair of Everlast MX Floyd said no you're gonna use the gloves I want.

It's was a ***** ***** move by Mayweather because he was scared of Maidana's punching power. That's it. To you fl0mos it's the super heroe Floyd taking care of his health Maidana cheater blablabla. Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        LOL you fool. Maidana also tried to cheat for the second fight right? that's why Floyd made him use another gloves again, correct?

You delusional fool. Mayweather also tried to change Pacquiao gloves and cup, I think Pacquiao tried to cheat just like Maidana yeah yeah

http://www.badlefth00k.com/2015/5/2/...loves-but-gets (replace 00 with oo)

The commision only rejected the pair of gloves after Floyd complained, and when Maidana said ok I can use a regular pair of Everlast MX Floyd said no you're gonna use the gloves I want.

It's was a ***** ***** move by Mayweather because he was scared of Maidana's punching power. That's it. To you fl0mos it's the super heroe Floyd taking care of his health Maidana cheater blablabla. Idiot.
        You are confused. The commission did NOT approve of Maidana's original pair. When Floyd heard about this Maidanas team then brought out a second pair to which Floyd protested. The commission then allowed Floyd to choose Maidanas gloves, obviously because of the mishap that happened with Maidana's first choice. Stop being emotional and use logic.

Yeah, Floyd's team tried to change Pacquiao's gloves but you know what It didn't happen and they went through with the fight where Floyd also won. Manny Pacquiao did not try to use gloves that lacked adding like Maidana did so of course the commission couldn't stand with Floyd that time.

Comment

You are confused. The commission did NOT approve of Maidana's original pair. When Floyd heard about this Maidanas team then brought out a second pair to which Floyd protested. The commission then allowed Floyd to choose Maidanas gloves, obviously because of the mishap that happened with Maidana's first choice. Stop being emotional and use logic.

Yeah, Floyd's team tried to change Pacquiao's gloves but you know what It didn't happen and they went through with the fight where Floyd also won. Manny Pacquiao did not try to use gloves that lacked adding like Maidana did so of course the commission couldn't stand with Floyd that time.
          A commission giving a fighter the right to choose the other fighter gloves? WTF world you live in you blatant liar.

And you didn't say a word about the second Maidana fight where Maidana was again forced to use padding gloves, this time by contract. Maidana wasn't allowed by Floyd to use the gloves that he always used, the gloves that many TMT members use, the gloves that Cotto used against Floyd, etc... that's it, Floyd was scared, period. The commission made Floyd the favour of accepting his first complaint but once the Maidana's team said they were ok to use a regular pair of Everlast MX, they had to approve it. And that's when Floyd unlimited Bull**** came again and said no you use the gloves I want or no fight. Period. Go to sleep you LIAR fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            A commission giving a fighter the right to choose the other fighter gloves? WTF world you live in you blatant liar.

And you didn't say a word about the second Maidana fight where Maidana was again forced to use padding gloves, this time by contract. Maidana wasn't allowed by Floyd to use the gloves that he always used, the gloves that many TMT members use, the gloves that Cotto used against Floyd, etc... that's it, Floyd was scared, period. The commission made Floyd the favour of accepting his first complaint but once the Maidana's team said they were ok to use a regular pair of Everlast MX, they had to approve it. And that's when Floyd unlimited Bull**** came again and said no you use the gloves I want or no fight. Period. Go to sleep you LIAR fanboy.
            Are you ******ed? The two bold sentences directly contradict one another

And you really think Floyd was scared of Maidana but not Cotto? Now, I know you're dumb. Cotto didn't try using gloves without padding while Maidana did, that's the difference smart guy. You can't try to weasle in gloves that lacked padding and then turn around and act like nothing happened. Of course the commission granted Floyd's demands.

Comment

Are you ******ed? The two bold sentences directly contradict one another

And you really think Floyd was scared of Maidana but not Cotto? Now, I know you're dumb. Cotto didn't try using gloves without padding while Maidana did, that's the difference smart guy. You can't try to weasle in gloves that lacked padding and then turn around and act like nothing happened. Of course the commission granted Floyd's demands.
              even if maidana tried to cheat and take the padding out which isn't even true according to the gloves developer. that doesn't mean he should be punished and forced to wear pillow gloves and not allowed to wear his normal gloves once the next pair were approved by the commission which they were. Floyd demanded that maidana wear pillow gloves or no fight. that's so cowardly and you know it. obviously maidana wanted to make some money so he accepted and the rest is history. oh yea and Kenny bayless lol

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                even if maidana tried to cheat and take the padding out which isn't even true according to the gloves developer. that doesn't mean he should be punished and forced to wear pillow gloves and not allowed to wear his normal gloves once the next pair were approved by the commission which they were. Floyd demanded that maidana wear pillow gloves or no fight. that's so cowardly and you know it. obviously maidana wanted to make some money so he accepted and the rest is history. oh yea and Kenny bayless lol
                LOL the gloves developer did not tamper with Maidanas gloves. The commission could tell the gloves had been tampered with and that they were not the way the developer made them. What Floyd did was not cowardly, what he did was smart. If you were a boxer and your opponent tried to come in with tampered gloves you're telling me you would be cool with the next pair he chose? Probably not.

Comment

LOL the gloves developer did not tamper with Maidanas gloves. The commission could tell the gloves had been tampered with and that they were not the way the developer made them. What Floyd did was not cowardly, what he did was smart. If you were a boxer and your opponent tried to come in with tampered gloves you're telling me you would be cool with the next pair he chose? Probably not.
                  People try to gloss over the fact that the original pair of gloves were in fact dodgy. They tried to pull a fast one.

Comment

Working...
                  X