No announcement yet.

Prime Madonna was a good singer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Very weak voice...she ruined the movie Evita...and beastly looks, even when young.

It was all about marketing with Madonna, and smoke and mirrors. And you guys fell for it.

Sad.
    I dunno, i enjoyed watching Willem Dafoe nailing her in Body of Evidence. Them ******* were splendid.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Beyonce?? Lmfao she dont belong in the same stratosphere as Madonna.
      you dont think? shes got better voice, looks, moves, and the tunes are more up to date.

Madonnas shows are usually a grander scale though, and she has a larger back catalogue of songs to draw on, though thats because shes twice the age.

Comment

Very weak voice...she ruined the movie Evita...and beastly looks, even when young.

It was all about marketing with Madonna, and smoke and mirrors. And you guys fell for it.

Sad.
        she did ruin evita, shes not a musicals singer.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Madonna didn't have the looks or a great vocal range, but she was one hell of an entertainer though.
          course these days she entertains us, wondering when shes going to trip up on stage again.
          Last edited by DreamFighter; 06-15-2018, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Sad.
            madonna was a smart business woman, i don't think of her as a great performer

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            I dunno, i enjoyed watching Willem Dafoe nailing her in Body of Evidence. Them ******* were splendid.
            i liked her nudie pics in the Sex book. The 35 year old Madonna used to make me horny, and i don't just mean horny, i mean H0RRR-NEEE

Comment

not sure about ''good''...but i did like some of her songs.

borderline
              into the groove
              deeper and deeper (no h0m0 )
              justify my love
              papa dont preach
              ghosttown

Comment

Working...
              X