Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Yup, they got nothin'.....
    That's how it goes.

They get exposed for having nothing. They resort to insults. The sun comes up in the morning.

It's not hard to predict.

I will ask a favor of you. If SafeSpace (or his many alts) does this to you again, please put him on ignore and thus give him no further attention.

Once enough of us regular, good posters quit engaging with him, he'll go infest another unknowing forum.

But as long as we feed him, he ain't going away.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      You mean like how Republicans basically obstructed the government for the whole eight years Obama was in office?
      Of course they obstructed Obama.

Obama's ideas were all failures. Why would anyone with half a brain go along with more of Obama's ideas???

What were they supposed to do, agree with more taxes, more regulation, more bailouts, more food stamps, and on and on??

We're seeing now that Trump's ideas, which are for all intents and purposes the direct opposite of Obama's, those are all working wonderfully.

So the obstructionists were right, and we should be thanking them for stopping the flawed Obama ideas that they could.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        That's how it goes.

They get exposed for having nothing. They resort to insults. The sun comes up in the morning.

It's not hard to predict.

I will ask a favor of you. If SafeSpace (or his many alts) does this to you again, please put him on ignore and thus give him no further attention.

Once enough of us regular, good posters quit engaging with him, he'll go infest another unknowing forum.

But as long as we feed him, he ain't going away.
        The real reason you don't like me is because of what just happened. And I'm just stuck wondering why you take it so personally. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Of course they obstructed Obama.

Obama's ideas were all failures. Why would anyone with half a brain go along with more of Obama's ideas???

What were they supposed to do, agree with more taxes, more regulation, more bailouts, more food stamps, and on and on??

We're seeing now that Trump's ideas, which are for all intents and purposes the direct opposite of Obama's, those are all working wonderfully.

So the obstructionists were right, and we should be thanking them for stopping the flawed Obama ideas that they could.
          Bubbles pop

Comment

I think Maher is joking

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
              I think Maher is joking
              The punchline is hurt Americans? He wasn't joking. That's how much they hate Trump

Comment

Donald Trump is damaging democracy. Maher was just saying that if a recession is what it takes to save democracy from an authoritarian takeover, then a recession be a necessary hardship to have to endure.

Comment

Maher and Deniro have gone crazy from untreated STDs.

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
                    I think Maher is joking
                    Everything that comes out Maher's mouth is a joke. He makes me laugh all the time.

Comment

Keeps the rich rich

Keeps the poor poor

When rich hollywood democrat elite screams tax the rich they really meant tax the middle class arses

Comment

Working...
                      X