Kovalev should not rematch Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol at this dumbass.

Comment

Boone vs Kovalev III !!! and Boone vs Ward II!? For the glory!

Comment

.................................................. .....
        Last edited by MDPopescu; 01-14-2017, 05:31 PM.

Comment

i wouldn't give ward a rematch either. the only round he clearly won was the 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
            Well, he should, as I would like to see Ward spank him again, but it's a very stupid decision of him. He had Ward in the first two rounds of their fight, yeah, but Ward figured him out and easily handled him for the rest of the fight. When they fight again, Ward will alreayd have Kovalev figured out from the start and it will be completely onesided, with no lucky knockdown for Kovalev this time. Besides, many people claim that Kovalev got robbed, so he could live on fanboy lifesupport and then always say "I'm sad I never got the rematch, but we all know who won!". Fighting Ward again will ruin his reputation...
            You are one of the 20 percent or less who think Ward really won that fight. In all the polls I've seen about 80% of fans and boxing writers think Kovalev "SPANKED" Ward. Kovalev kicked his ass once and he won a hell of a lot more than the first two rounds including the last round of the fight. Kovalev will beat him in a rematch and that's exactly why Ward doesn't want to rematch him.

Comment

The Krusher will come out stronger this time and stay on him for the knockout. I think he showed him too much respect in the first fight and knows it. So this should be a good match-up. Ward has to prove himself.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                Hell are you talking about? I scored it for Ward but let's not act like he's a shoo in for the rematch. Ward is the one that has to take more risks and go through fire to create his offense. Kovalev should and will be the clear favorite in the rematch.
                Ward will nulify Kovalev once more, he's simply mentally stronger and has the key component, Virgil Hunter.

It's very simple, Hunter was the difference in the first fight and Kovalev ain't winning it without Hunter in his own corner !

Comment

Wow,this site has really gone to **** lately hasn't it.

Comment

In a Karaoke Battle?

Comment

Working...
                    X