Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jesse Williams Powerful BET speech and Viacom's race to erase it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I completely agree. And while we're at it it's time for you non whites to stop stealing my whiteness. Don't lie and say you don't cause you do it everyday of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      While I'm no proponent of censorship, it was flat-out racism.

And it was telling he said not a word about the thousands of young blacks each year who die at the hands of young black males.
      What irks me the most is that the BLM people are no where to be seen or heard when a young black person is gunned down on streets. A teenage boy was shot in front of his school a month ago in one of the inner city neighborhoods of Boston. He was an innocent kid who was murdered. His story doesn't interest the BLM people because it doesn't fit their racist narrative. And that's a tragedy. Where's the justice, outrage and sympathy for this kid?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        What irks me the most is that the BLM people are no where to be seen or heard when a young black person is gunned down on streets. A teenage boy was shot in front of his school a month ago in one of the inner city neighborhoods of Boston. He was an innocent kid who was murdered. His story doesn't interest the BLM people because it doesn't fit their racist narrative. And that's a tragedy. Where's the justice, outrage and sympathy for this kid?
        There are conscious blacks that speak on white systemic racism and black on black violence. Unfortunately, they're not given a microphone or platform by main stream media.

There's a serious dichotomy with white society's expectations for black america in this country. Let me give you a glimpse of the dichotomy I talk about.

Let's say I'm a community organizer and I believe in Malcolm X's theory of black America should be completely self sufficient and build their own business community, keep their money spent internally before leaving black neighborhoods and not rely on government assistance, lock up black criminals that keep black neighborhoods operating in fear and don't understand the culture of business or those Black Americans seeking to deter a positively growing community, etc, etc. Said community organizer would be labeled a militant, racist black person who only cares about uplifting his people out of the mess they're in and doesn't care about whites, hispanics, gays, lesbians, etc.

But on the other side, if you have a black person who ensures his community is kept impoverished, crime ridden and is essentially a cancer to the black community and white society, he's labeled a thug, criminal, etc.

Now my question to you is why such a distinct dichotomy in expectations on Black America where the end game is both scenarios are attacked?

On one hand you have a black community activist that preaches non violence unless protecting one's amendment rights, self sufficiency, academic competitiveness, ect... Oh no, he's labeled a racist, radical, afro-centric black person that preaches hate and separation.

But on the other hand, you have a black person that wants to sit around all day and terrorize the community or do anything else one can depict to be destructive in nature gets labeled a welfare being thug.

Sounds like a lose-lose situation that's setup for a certain party to lose regardless of what they do.
        Last edited by Chollo Vista; 06-29-2016, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          we all know who did it.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK WHO OWNS BET?????

HE DOES.

WHO OWNS THE ENTIRE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY THAT CONTINUES TO PUMP OUT ****TY MUSIC, ****TY TV SHOWS AND ****TY MOVIES????

Its not the blacks,
          Its not the hispanics,
          Its not the asians,
          Its not the arabs,

THEY HOLD ALL THE POSITIONS OF POWER IN THESE ENTIRE INDUSTRY.

Im gonna log off now before i get banned for telling the truth....

dont be surprised if this thread gets deleted locked up.
          Good ol' sumner redstone. What a piece of ****. Nobody here knows who he is either.

Comment

I'm not even black and that made me cringe.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Greenz my man. There is not enough Greenz in all of Boxing Scene to give you for this post. His speech truly left me speechless. It is definitely a much needed message in this day and age. And the perfect platform for deliverance.
              Thanks Chief.

Check my last post to BG and tell me what you think

Comment

For those that care

http://www.realnews247.com/seven_jew...edia_rense.htm

Comment

Why did you guys have to mention the jews? I posted in this thread.. now i'm gonna get Tyson Furyed and get a hot cup next time i gotta drop a random at work.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Its because they have been brainwashed and indoctrinated by the Leftist media.

Its the same with Muslim terrorism or acts of violence, its so normal just like black on black crime its common in all black neighborhoods they have high crime rate but they think oh its normal so they excuse it.

And they blame the white man for this stuff.

The most racist comments I ever heard came from liberals, when these black people were acting rude and yelling they said well that is just how they are, dang so all blacks are rude and vulgar now? that came out a freaking bleeding heart liberals mouth, reminds me when these liberals slip up on tv, like that kelly osbourne when she said who will wash your toilets donald trump when referring to mexicans.

Some feminist chick didnt even get mad wehn the paris attacks happened by muslims, she just said we need gun control and to show compassion, not to judge all muslims by the actions of a few.

This was the same chick who said that the san bernadindo shootings was an act of white domestic christian right wing gun loving terrorist males, she was raging hard at every christian and brought up the crusades and went after the patriarchy all before any facts came out about the shooters, and when the shooters turned out to be muslim terrorists she didn't even apologize she said maybe the office workers told them Merry Xmas and offended them since they are muslims, she again tried to blame it on the Christians.

These leftist types have mental illness they are scary to me devoid of logic, full of ego, pride and narcissism, they can never apologize.

The only liberal I respect is Dave Rubin the guy is fair he doesn't slander opposing views on his show he listens and even has an open mind no ego on that dude he is the opposite of that biased leftist panderer cenk uygar

Comment

i just have a simple question doe.

where are this guys at when there's trouble in the ghetto?

Comment

Working...
                      X