Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Canelo's team even reached out to mannys team.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Canelo's team even reached out to mannys team.

I don't think so. I think Canelo's team is just trying to make themselves not look like pu$$ies. They have done a poor job.

Absolutely not.

It's just a reason to say "well we tried to make a Pacquiao fight but couldn't so here is Liam Smith" thank you for your 65$

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      I don't think so. I think Canelo's team is just trying to make themselves not look like pu$$ies. They have done a poor job.
      How would trying to fight a 37 year old ww who doesnt rehydrate over 150 prove you arnt a pu22y?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
        How would trying to fight a 37 year old ww who doesnt rehydrate over 150 prove you arnt a pu22y?
        Canelo probably saw the Rios fight multiple times and has more doubts about himself than anyone else.

Comment

Of course they did because they admitted it. Now you and I and any normal person would think why the **** are they trying to bring up another WW? A 37 y/o WW whose best years are behind him. A WW who probably couldn't make the 154 limit anyway. Don't you think that's disgusting on their part? They don't think like that. They think it's cool for Canelo to fight smaller guys. If they fought Pacquaio and won they'd celebrate like they just beat a prime Ali. Look how they reacted after they beat Khan. You'd thought they beat Floyd the way they ran around the ring excited. Everybody knew he was going to beat Khan. And everybody knew he was going to KO Khan. His biggest accomplishment that night was getting people to buy into the fight and tricking them into thiking there was hope for a Golovkin fight. Canelo should be getting as much **** for attempting a Pacquiao fight as he's getting for fight Smith

Comment

Yes.

That's how they found out that Pacquiao is committed to a Broner fight.

Comment

Manny is worth too much money

Comment

I'm sure there have been "feelers" sent out in the past.. Too much money to be made for Oscar and arum for it not to have some sort of discussion

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Yes.

That's how they found out that Pacquiao is committed to a Broner fight.
                  If manny were about to get another ass whoopin, Adrien Broner would have let the world know through social media that he was about to fight pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                    If manny were about to get another ass whoopin, Adrien Broner would have let the world know through social media that he was about to fight pacquiao.
                    Brush, Pacquiao will beat the crap out of Broner.

Comment

Working...
                    X