Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets talk about the judges scorecards for Canelo vs Khan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to really really like Khan to have had him ahead. He was being brutalized from the 3rd on. Canelo was walking forward and avoiding his shots and timing that right to the body. I would have only preferred to be Khan in rounds 1 and 2. They weren't regular body shots..they were full on power shots that were landing too cleanly to ignore. They were visibly hurting Khan and making him yank his arms down..im impressed he didnt get put down by one. Hed get hit with it with counters, while running away, etc. canelo landed whenever he wanted... if you had khan ahead you were clearly only watching Khan on tv. And thats why everyone is glad you don't judge... Can't put on Khan goggles.

Canelo completely outclassed him. Canelo would lean forward almost hands down and then avoid Khan's entire combinations. Canelo didn't fight with "size". He out skilled Khan. That's the problem...that Canelo is another tier above Khan no matter the weight class. Canelo times him from a mile away, avoided the shot and KOd him...from long range. Just stop it guys.. Khan had already been hurt and wobbled prior

Khan might have faster feet and hands but Canelo has faster reflexes and reaction by miles...not to mention fast hands. Khan was never in this fight. People complaining that this shouldnt have been made are correct but not because of weight....but because of the clear mismatch in skill.
    Last edited by NearHypnos; 05-08-2016, 03:26 PM.

Comment

3-2 either way.

Khan had his usual good start for the first 2 rounds then as always became predictable and Canelo made adjustments, found his range and timing and knocked his lights out.

Comment

I had it 3-2 Khan.

Comment

I had Khan up 3 to 2 going into the sixth. Could have been 4-1 Khan just as easily. Canelo turned the tide but no way was he ahead at the time of Khans desouling.

Comment

I thought it was 3-2 khan. I had sound off and was shocked ledderman gave Rd 3 to canelo.

Comment

I had it 3-2 Khan...but round 1-2 were clear Khan rounds and 4 and 5 were clear canelo rounds round 3 was a toss up...so no reason to cry here

Comment

I only listened on the radio, and Paul mallignagi was doing commentary. It was 4 - 1 according to malinagi.

So I thought Khan was having it easy. Then all of a suuden it was over, there was no warning signs that it would end so abruotly

Comment

Something out of nothing.

Fight was 3-2 Canelo imo.

Comment

Teddy thought the judging was a disgrace and there should be an investigation, he had Khan winning in a white wash prior to the stoppage. Paulie had khan winning easily and roach gave all the rounds to Khan.

Comment

I had it 3-2 Canelo, but we all knew it would be a KO after 3 rounds, Canelo had him timed and figured out.

Comment

Working...
                      X