Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Berto Comments On Matthysse KO Loss; Doesn't Respect A Fighter That Quits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Berto Comments On Matthysse KO Loss; Doesn't Respect A Fighter That Quits

"It's tough, man...it's something that you sign up for...you know how tough it is, how tough it can't be...that's something I just can't respect, at the end of the day, when it comes to any fighter if you quit...I'm surprised that he took that route," stated former world champion Andre Berto, who shared his thoughts on Lucas Matthysse's decision not to fight on against Viktor Postol.

I'm down for Matthysse-Berto Lol jokes, I like Berto but don't disrespect my man unless you wanna get in the ring with him. I reckon Lucas breaks Berto though, Floyd had him out on his feet and Josesito Lopez ragdolled him.

P.S I don't respect cheaters. PED's in such a sport could have detrimental consequences for the opponent.
    Last edited by SalimShady1212; 10-12-2015, 06:59 AM.

I have no problem with what he said. He's been in at least I think a couple fights and stayed in when he tore his shoulder up. If that's how he feels then so be it.

Comment

Berto-Lucas, make it happen. Fun fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
        Berto-Lucas, make it happen. Fun fight.
        It's a good comeback fight for both men but it won't happen

Comment

Hope this fight happens. I like both fighters but gonna root for Lucas.

Comment

Got zero problems with what he said here, I have a problem when commentators, boxing fans etc say stuffs like this.

Comment

This is actually a very good fight too.

Comment

Berto you steroid using doofus you don't respect Ray Robinson,Roberto Duran,Pep,JCC,etc?

I lost a lot of money betting on you. Me and my kids aren't going to be eating anything in the foreseeable future because of you. They've already turned my power off.
                Last edited by SouthPawHitman; 10-11-2015, 08:39 PM.

Comment

He's not even wrong too, haha.

He may have gotten his ass beat post to post, but he didn't quit.

He's earned the right to troll Lucas

Comment

Goddamn, haha. Getting to the point where you can be clowned by Berto is a new low for Matthysse.

Comment

Working...
                    X