Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Emilio Ramirez vs. Ovill McKenzie for the IBF Cruiserweight title Friday Oct 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The irony of British commentators complaining about hometown decisions and robberies.

Comment

Draw.

115-113, 113-115, 114-114.

Comment

lol "let's get a rematch in the UK so that we can do what we're busy b*tching about."

Comment

ramirez got gifted a draw, i don't know what happened from the afolabi fight to this one. McKenzie won clearly to me, sad to hear that our tv had ramirez ahead 116/112, awful

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
            lol "let's get a rematch in the UK so that we can do what we're busy b*tching about."
            They were saying it was very fairly scored. What are you on about?

Comment

Fair score. Neither really deserved a win to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                They were saying it was very fairly scored. What are you on about?
                They were talking about forcing purse bids, and getting Ramirez to the UK for a rematch.
                What so a guaranteed robbery occurs? Sounds like sour grapes to me.
                Argentina isn't a very fair country when it comes to scorecards, but let's not act like the UK isn't known for this exact ****.

Comment

Freedom, why did you delete your posts about Ramirez winning 7 rounds to 2 and then 9-3?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    ramirez got gifted a draw, i don't know what happened from the afolabi fight to this one. McKenzie won clearly to me, sad to hear that our tv had ramirez ahead 116/112, awful
                    A little bit harsh on Ramirez, there were a lot of close rounds. McKenzie was much busier but Ramirez's shots seemed to have more impact. I've seen much worse draws.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
                      They were talking about forcing purse bids, and getting Ramirez to the UK for a rematch.
                      What so a guaranteed robbery occurs? Sounds like sour grapes to me.
                      Argentina isn't a very fair country when it comes to scorecards, but let's not act like the UK isn't known for this exact ****.
                      The BoxNation pundits repeatedly stated that the scorecards were very fair.

Something must be wrong with your hearing or you're just trying to kick up a fuss for no reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X