Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's DEMAND it: GOLOVKIN vs. CANELO for June!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cotto could end up vacating if he doesn't get mayweather now. he's not going to want to face GGG

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      Yes please.

But it would have been so much ****ing better if it was for the lineal title if Canelo beat Cotto. So I doubt it happens since there is no obligation to fight GGG.

Which reminds me, GGG IS the mandatory to Cotto's WBC belt, if this fight is truly off, the WBC should enforce Golovkins mandatory status now.
      Agreed.......Enough time after ggg feb fight to fight cotto in june.
      It makes perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
        I wouldn't be suprised if he faced GGG next. All these people claiming Canelo was afraid of Lara and no way in Hell it was gonna happen, sure enough he fought him. I expect GGG vs Canelo this year.
        I agree canelo takes on all comers and isn't afraid to lose, the difference with fighting ggg is that he might be badly beaten. Losing a lopsided decision or close fight is one thing, but being beaten around the ring could potentially destroy him. For that reason I dont see management looking him to fight ggg.

Comment

Yes please.

But it would have been so much ****ing better if it was for the lineal title if Canelo beat Cotto. So I doubt it happens since there is no obligation to fight GGG.

Which reminds me, GGG IS the mandatory to Cotto's WBC belt, if this fight is truly off, the WBC should enforce Golovkins mandatory status now.
          Golovkin is ass out~

Even if they start trying to force that fight they will surely let Cotto get 1 fight in first because Cotto brings them a lot of money.

Then Cotto can say all the right thing but is the WBC going to strip Cotto if he is going to fight their boy Floyd.

Sucks for Golovkin but chasing that is a fools game.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
            Canelo isn't talking GGG though, he's talking that other monster at MW... Tim Bradley.
            The same one your puto cotto diva wanted to fight against for his first defense? oh okay. and your god won't even mention GGG's name, won't even say the name "Golovkin" he has nightmares about him in his pink pajamas. Cotto is a pussey.

Comment

I want GGG To beat Cotto and Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Golovkin is ass out~

Even if they start trying to force that fight they will surely let Cotto get 1 fight in first because Cotto brings them a lot of money.

Then Cotto can say all the right thing but is the WBC going to strip Cotto if he is going to fight their boy Floyd.

Sucks for Golovkin but chasing that is a fools game.
                They won't strip him if he fights Mayweather obviously but they will if he fights someone else. And if he's stripped GGG gets to fight for the WBC vacant title. So it's a win win regardless for GGG, as he will get a crack at the title one way or another.

Comment

They won't strip him if he fights Mayweather obviously but they will if he fights someone else. And if he's stripped GGG gets to fight for the WBC vacant title. So it's a win win regardless for GGG, as he will get a crack at the title one way or another.
                  Lol if you think the wbc is going to strip or enforce cotto. Cotto has too much value

Comment

I just don't see a scenario where waiting around on Cotto is good for him, although I suppose he could kill a year with a Lemiux showdown at the end which is a good fight and all but I mean to me that is honestly making lemonade out of lemons.

I mean if he waits around long enough he does wins out by default but he is too old for that in my opinion.

Comment

Yes please.

He's allowed a voluntary, Canelo was that voluntary.

I'd pay for either guy to fight GGG over Pac/May vs some placeholder

Comment

Working...
                      X