Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A bizarre/cool thing happened Today (Boxing related)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bizarre/cool thing happened Today (Boxing related)

So I'm at work, at a customers site. I'm doing my job, etc. and this guy says "yeah, I was going to say I bet you $50 the panel is not in there.....just like I bet $50 Stiverne beats Aereola again..."

Mind you, I've never talked to this guy in my life, let alone five minutes or about anything other than a fire panel.

We never talked about boxing or any sport, period.

I'm not wearing anything boxing related, I did have a San Jose (Sharks) beanie on (it's raining, and it's the home team....still doesn't warrant boxing talk, let alone Stiverne-Aereola.)

Then he says right away, you know what I'm talking about right?"

So I was like yeah, boxing.

Anywho we started talking boxing for five minutes or so and I ask him "what tipped you off to bring up boxing? (Stiverne-Aerola.)

He said "he had a hunch that I liked boxing." He said he could tell.

Pretty cool, thought Id share with you guys since outside of my girl y'all might be the only ones who give a ****.

Weird though.

Are you latin/latin looking?

Comment

He stalks you bro.

Comment

Sounds like you have a stalker.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
          Are you latin/latin looking?
          I'm white (Italian) but I've been told I look "Mexican" on more than one occassion. Why? Does having dark features spark boxing? Lol

Comment

stop wearing headgear to work dude

Comment

Lol with the Stalker stuff. I should have asked him if he posts here. And what his Alts are ha.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                I'm white (Italian) but I've been told I look "Mexican" on more than one occassion. Why? Does having dark features spark boxing? Lol
                IDK. Most mexicans love their boxing, so maybe thats what he was going off of.

Comment

Its always fun to randomly talk boxing, sadly most people only Know Floyd and Pacquiao lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                    Its always fun to randomly talk boxing, sadly most people only Know Floyd and Pacquiao lol
                    There are other fighters than Floyd and Pacquiao? I don't believe you.

Comment

Working...
                    X