Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where were you when Buster Douglas knocked out Mike Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where were you when Buster Douglas knocked out Mike Tyson?

They always say people can always recall exactly where they were when a disaster struck. Well, how about when one of the biggest upsets in boxing history occurs?

Do you remember where you were when Buster Douglas knocked out Mike Tyson?

In my mothers womb, will never forget the moment

Comment

Ah, a young buck. I was just a kid. I was just at the house so it's a bit anti-climactic. Still, I remember. Also remember all of us talking about it at school the next day.

Comment

At home watching it. I remember one of my daughters after the fight crying and saying, "I hate Buster Douglas"

Comment

i was 12 or 11 i think?

i couldn't believe what i was watching...sad day in my young life...Mike was like a hero at the time

Comment

San Diego for a family party.

One of the most traumatizing memories from my childhood.

Comment

in Jersey of course, I think I was in 8th grade (the 2nd base years, good times) I couldn't believe my eyes when he got knockout I thought he was unstoppable...this moment and when Hopkins beat Trinidad have to be the worst moments in boxing for me.

Comment

i was fifteen and on my way to a house party. I even talked to the bus driver about it on the way. I told him we were going to watch the fight and he said "imagine that big bum beat him" imagine my surprise. lol

Comment

Getting molested by my uncle and his buddy 'Rick The Stick' if I remember rightly.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    in Jersey of course, I think I was in 8th grade (the 2nd base years, good times) I couldn't believe my eyes when he got knockout I thought he was unstoppable...this moment and when Hopkins beat Trinidad have to be the worst moments in boxing for me.
                    Fucks sake how old are you?

Comment

Working...
                    X