Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Chainz is the WORST rapper of all time. Am I the only one realizing this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most rap nowadays is garbage

Comment

Most MAINSTREAM rap is just turrible. You can find some good indy hip hop, but you have to search for it. I turn on the radio and wonder wtf happened. To each his own I guess.

Comment

Future is just worse.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          Future is just worse.
          Blasphemy. Turn on the lights>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2 titty necklace

Comment

ugggh, dumb mofo is coming to my school for homecoming

Comment

all I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe I love this culture

Comment

I found as i listened to more and more rap that I only paid attention to the beats to motivate me. Unless jay-z or Kanye come on or busta rhymes or Luda or emenim then I'll listen to the words.

Comment

2Chainz makes Lil Wayne sound like Nas.

Comment

naw man this is the worse rapper

Comment

Originally posted by Califas View Post
                      Completely agree with this here.

And are we not allowed to dislike a genre of music without being labeled racist? Surely we aren't all children here, are we?

All these new rappers are full of garbage lyrics with no meaning. I liked back in the day rap though.

You got red K and called racist because you said 2chainz is an awful rapper lol... he's terrible and most of the "rappers" out atm have the vocabulary of an elementary school student. Also, minus a few artists the songs don't even have a coherent purpose usually, it's just lines thrown together which to me is awful. If I hear another line followed by (insert random sports team/player here... i swear to god).

Also, yes I do listen to rap...but you know how many artists I have on my iPod from the last 4 years or so? ... three? It's loaded with things like BTNH and DMX, not 2chainz and cash out.

Comment

Working...
                      X