No announcement yet.

Ok, another mom story but on a deeper level I guess

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, another mom story but on a deeper level I guess

I've had a crush on my buddy's mom for years now and him and I used to be best friends for like 10 years but **** happens and we're not that close anymore. As a matter of fact we barely talk, I guess petty stuff got in the way or b/w the 2 of us.

I've become very close to his mom though. His mom right now is like a very, very good friend of mine, but I also have a crush on her and have been having it for more than a few years, however, at the time because of my friend being best friend and all, I never really put any forward motion as far as getting close to that woman, I mean his mom.

So in the past couple of years, I've chilled with his mom quite a bit, we would go for walks, I would visit her and she would do the same. We've shared a jacuzzi for Christ sake. How I know about what my old friend is doing is through his mom pretty much.

So like any little thing I need like to cut my hair. I would call her and she would come over and cut my hair and what not. We talk about anything, relationships, life, philosophy, anything pretty much.

There are two obstacles though and I think they are more so obstacles for her because she has the most to lose if things go wrong. She's still married but she hasn't had sex with her husband for many years, she hates him, but he's a good provider and they do have kids together and now a grand kid as well. She's also a friend of my mother, another thing she might be afraid if things go astray.

I am not hundred % sure if she's into me, I believe she is but believe and knowing are 2 different things. She's also not much of a touchy person, I don't think she's had much of a great love life and being with only that person all her life, her husband and he's a dork anyway. So every time I touch her on the shoulder, knee or anything like that she is not at ease and I don't think it's because she's married and I am much younger but more so because she hasn't experienced much of that in her life, and her confidence in romance is lacking quite a bit. She's like a stiff dance I guess, I still like her though.

I am almost sure she knows that I am attracted to her. The way I look at her, the way I talk to her, and just everything. Women are more perceptive anyway. I am not sure if she fantasizes about me like I do about her.

And how I know about her knowing about how I feel about her is one time I was at her house, her husband gone for work. And she had some lower back pains so I was showing her some stretching exercises, I mean a touch here and there, no big deal really. But then we sat down on the couch watching TV, and there was this TV show the bold and the beautiful. And this guy Deacon was married to young girl but in this episode that we were watching he made a move on that girl's mother and they made love or whatever and this is like her favorite tv show. At the time I was watching it with her, I wore sweatpants and no underwear and I had like a massive erection that I wasn't embarrassed about. She saw it too and I noticed how she became kind of pale and starting breathing heavily. I was about to grab her and kiss her, but I felt she was too afraid to go through it. So I let it go, but I wanted to penetrate this mom's vagina so bad. So since then, we chill but I am more tentative I guess because even if she wants what I want I think she's afraid to have an affair. I don't want to live with regrets though and I am not afraid of rejection. I am just not sure what the best approach would be to get in her panties and I don't want to do it for bragging right. I like her a lot as a person too, that's why I could share so much stuff with her and I feel so at ease.

This is obviously a delicate matter so if anybody has a suggestion or a strategy as far as how to get it. Maybe the female posters here would have a better idea. I also know that it might seem that me sharing it online is for bragging, but it isn't, I haven't done anything. And I havent' shared this with any of my friends, then they would think, this guy is a motherf...er, I better keep away from him, he might wanna bang my mom. So it's sensitive and I've had a crush on her for 10 years but because of my friendship with her son I kept thing in check for many years and just as recently as 2 years ago this and a lot of more things have unfolded. I don't want her to get any older though cause I may lose interest and I still wanna cum in her hard.

It seems like its all there for you and you can take a chance and win or take a chance and fail but either way I think this is the best advice in the World.

Comment

please post pics of her...

Comment

If this is true take your shot win or lose at least you tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          It seems like its all there for you and you can take a chance and win or take a chance and fail but either way I think this is the best advice in the World.

So true but **** it's much easier for you. I don't want to lose her as a friend either. I don't want just the pum pum, I want that and for her to be still my friend where I can share **** like feeling about girls that I wouldn't talk to guys about.

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
            please post pics of her...
            I can't do that to her.

5 1, fit little body like 110 pounds, short hair, Caucasian. Now use your imagination!

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
              So true but **** it's much easier for you. I don't want to lose her as a friend either. I don't want just the pum pum, I want that and for her to be still my friend where I can share **** like feeling about girls that I wouldn't talk to guys about.
              I had a similar situation with a friend myself and the missus had but it was her who wouldn't take the chance even though she was interested.

Comment

you're fast becoming 1 of my favorite posters on here.

you've given me boners like no one on this forum has ever done before.

now, let me just slap this salami and then we'll see what kind of advice i'll be able to offer to you.

Comment

post too long. got bored

Comment

I felt that way about a boss of mine once. With her however being that she was so kool, a lot of the employees always made passes at her. I asked my uncle what to do. He said simple, if everyone acts interested, you act uninterested. It worked fine & I got some of the lovliest fire crotch on this planet. Then circumstances changed & she moved to Florida.

But now I'm in Florida myself & I often think about her, she was my fantasy come true & I let it slip away.

Comment

Working...
                    X