Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM jumped 2 weight classes to fight Floyd, why cant Floyd fight Sergio at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sergio Martinez wailks around at 180 pounds naturally. He is much to big. Mayweather is a former Featherweight. Mayweather is already puching the envelope fighting at 147. 154 really is to big for Mayweather, he's a little guy. Thats why I believe beating Dela hoya was a great fight. Oscar was 163 pounds that night. Mayweather should never leave 147 again. He is the king of the welterweights and pound for pound the best ever. If Martinez want to challenge him then drop to 147. Anyway Martinez should try what they have done and move up, stop picking fights with midgets. Chase ward, abraham,johnson,froach thers many big fights for him. Pacquiao is the one who needs to take the test and fight Mayweather!!

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Marquez is a true warrior and like to test himself, even when the deck is stacked against him.

Floyd lack balls

Simples

Sergio Martinez “@Nlewkow1: If @maravillabox fought @MannyPacquiao, he would kill him after last nights performance.”// YOU KNOW, WE WONT FIGHT!!! @maravillabox

******* OWNED , KEEP DRINKING AND LICKING PACQUIAO’S SPERM .

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        floyd shouldnt waste his time with the 1 dimensional midget he would get 0 credit for taking to school,manny will look like a pile of **** with floyd and probabaly wouldnt see round 8
        Dammm man how many times do i have to say it. I agree with you. Floyd shouldnt waste his time with the midget. So lets get the fight with Sergio on.

I keep saying i agree with you, and you keep yelling at me, why?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          sergio is so overrated it aint even funny.....floyd would feed him leather with right straight all night....the issue is getting floyd in the ring with him , that's the HUGE problem...
          Puga;

WHy you nervous? Manny didn't get any worse this weekend. How did floyd get so good by just chilling in Virginia?

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
            Wow, is this a blantant lie or are you just the type of who talks out of his behind? Mayweather doesn't have a longer reach than Martinez. Not only is Martinez taller with a longer reach, he walks around at about 25lbs more than Mayweather does.
            seriously dog, check the stats. Floyds arm length is unnaturally long. In terms of reach, hes like a Super Middle weight. No joke. Just check the stats.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Agreed.

That said, I think Mayweather would be more willing to fight Martinez at a weight comfortable for him, than Pacquiao would.

Manny's camp already said they wouldn't go above 150 for Sergio. I think Floyd would do 154-156, easily, if he wanted to. Maybe even 160 for the legit lineal belt, if he wanted to add another title, in another weight division, to his record.
              I think the only reason that people are interested in seeing Mayweather go up to(154-160) to fight Martinez is because they know that he will be at a clear disadvantage. I really don't see a real incentive for Mayweather or Pacquiao to take that kind of risk. If Martinez wants the payday that those guys ill bring him then he should go down and meet them, not the other way around. Martinez has people calling him out too.

Comment

Damm man this thread involves, JMM, Floyd, and Sergio. Why do nuthuggers keep bringing Manny's name into this? We got hundreds of other threads open to talk about that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                  seriously dog, check the stats. Floyds arm length is unnaturally long. In terms of reach, hes like a Super Middle weight. No joke. Just check the stats.
                  You check the stats son, you're the one who doesn't know and is just talking out of your butt. I didnt' just make that up, I know what Mayweather's reach is listed as and I know what Martinez's reach is listed as.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                    Damm man this thread involves, JMM, Floyd, and Sergio. Why do nuthuggers keep bringing Manny's name into this? We got hundreds of other threads open to talk about that fight.
                    Do you really think you fooled anyone? You are a big manny fan, he just fought Saturday. FLoyd fought 2 months ago. Why are you STILL talking about floyd? Floyd Sergio talk was a month ago. Stay current. Floyd is on vacation until May 5th.

Comment

Easy answer to the thread title:

FMW will not fight anyone who has a chance to beat him Period.

Comment

Working...
                      X