Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The sound of my mothers voice sickens me with anger.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    It's alright flab, just have a wank to some tranny ****
    ^^^^^ best response so far.

Comment

I think I may be bipolar. My father, uncle and grandfather are/were bipolar.

I don't know how to approach my doctor about it though? My mum has tried to tell them, while I was there with her. She says my dad was diagnosed with bipolar and that I show bipolar tendencies, but it never really comes to anything.

The most I got was "Do you ever feel really high?" "No, not really." "Well, that's that then."
      I've done the research though and the "highs" aren't like a feeling happy all the time.

Oh, and I got diagnosed with OCD. How many separate conditions can I have? Well actually I haven't, he just said I have OCD and told me to do this online depression ****. I never did it.

I was taken off my meds months ago and last time I went to the doctors she said I wasn't on the waiting list to see the mental health team??? So she's written to them...

I'm going to say I'm crazy next time I go.

Last time I went there they said I had social anxiety, not agoraphobia. Like what insecure school girls have about their weight. Gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        It's alright flab, just have a wank to some tranny ****
        Can't get it up when I feel this way. It's like a dead slug.

Comment

Originally posted by F L A B View Post
          I think I may be bipolar. My father, uncle and grandfather are/were bipolar.

I don't know how to approach my doctor about it though? My mum has tried to tell them, while I was there with her. She says my dad was diagnosed with bipolar and that I show bipolar tendencies, but it never really comes to anything.

The most I got was "Do you ever feel really high?" "No, not really." "Well, that's that then."
          I've done the research though and the "highs" aren't like a feeling happy all the time.

Oh, and I got diagnosed with OCD. How many separate conditions can I have? Well actually I haven't, he just said I have OCD and told me to do this online depression ****. I never did it.

I was taken off my meds months ago and last time I went to the doctors she said I wasn't on the waiting list to see the mental health team??? So she's written to them...

I'm going to say I'm crazy next time I go.

Last time I went there they said I had social anxiety, not agoraphobia. Like what insecure school girls have about their weight. Gay.

Are you on incapacity then?

If not you should try i have a friend who went on it recently but he said they are getting a lot harder now

Comment

Originally posted by HOMELESS BUM View Post
            Are you on incapacity then?

If not you should try i have a friend who went on it recently but he said they are getting a lot harder now
            I think it's changed to something else? I only found out I could get benefits a while ago.

I'm on income support and recently got accepted for disability living allowance. It got backdated to Nov' and I had £450 put into my bank. Would of been a nice fall back for my new living arrangements, but my mum withdrew it all.

The site of her has disgusted me ever since.

Comment

I think it's changed to something else? I only found out I could get benefits a while ago.

I'm on income support and recently got accepted for disability living allowance. It got backdated to Nov' and I had £450 put into my bank. Would of been a nice fall back for my new living arrangements, but my mum withdrew it all.

in all seriousness, theres noting i can do through a computer screen, but i hope you get your **** sorted out brother.

Comment

Ah so you work then? i take it i guess not a place were you have to deal with customers and stuff then? given what you said about social anxiety.. what is agorapohbia btw?

Comment

Originally posted by HOMELESS BUM View Post
                  Ah so you work then? i take it i guess not a place were you have to deal with customers and stuff then? given what you said about social anxiety.. what is agorapohbia btw?
                  I don't work.
                  I'm on something called income support disability premium. Don't really know what it is. Think it's some kind of income based job seekers allowance. Makes no sense to me.

And to answer your question:
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agoraphobia

Comment

The way she talks to herself (throwing in snarky comments) makes me want to strangulate her until her eyes explode.
                    Snarky comments+English accent would make anyone contemplate the after life.

Comment

My advice - get yer fat Pom ass out of your bedroom, lose 200 pounds and don't be such a bitch.

Comment

Working...
                      X