Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who holds the better championship fight at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
    The Punisher or Martinez have absolutely nothing to do with this topic,true story & for ur information the Punisher was a career welterweight so just shut up if if U don't know what ur talking about!!
    I think hes trying to point out that guys like Martinez and Williams would never be considered cherry pickers if they were fighting guys who consistantly had 15-20 pound weight advantage on them.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
      niether win was impressive..both fought handicapped opponents..yuri(knee)..margo(catchweight)
      Margarito wasn't weightdrained so it's not really accurate to call him handicapped.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Spinks at least fought elites and at the time even a shot Spinks would have been the slight Favorite

Who judah? Taylor? Those guys have more holes in their game than 2 pounds of swiss cheese. Come on now!

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
          Why,both were horrible??What do U mean,Mosley is strong & he would have matched up better with Pacman a few years ago!!
          both wins weren't horrible, i said both wins weren't that impressive.

I'm not sure why you're trying to play this game. Pac whooped that ass when they fought.

Cotto is a warrior, pac is a better fighter than cotto, doesn't matter who has a better craptastic trinket at 154, neither is the real champ at that weight

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            Who judah? Taylor? Those guys have more holes in their game than 2 pounds of swiss cheese. Come on now!
            ok, how bout the guys foreman has fought?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              both wins weren't horrible, i said both wins weren't that impressive.

I'm not sure why you're trying to play this game. Pac whooped that ass when they fought.

Cotto is a warrior, pac is a better fighter than cotto, doesn't matter who has a better craptastic trinket at 154, neither is the real champ at that weight

Exactly all this bellyaching over a couple of meaningless Alphabet titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                ok, how bout the guys foreman has fought?

I guess I see your point but saying Spinks is better than Forman is kinda like puke telling shhiit it stinks!

Comment

Margarito is better than Foreman.

Comment

Foreman was already holding a legit belt and is a natural 154 pounder,

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      I guess I see your point but saying Spinks is better than Forman is kinda like puke telling shhiit it stinks!
                      hahahaa!!!!

true, I just have never ever been impressed with foreman and spinks at least had one fun fight with lattimore and beat mayorga.

Comment

Working...
                      X