Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard hopkins: I will beat roy so bad, he'll be suspended from boxing for life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B-Hop's line sounds real badass. It seemed like he was harboring ill feelings from his loss to RJJ since then.
    It would be really funny if Roy somehow still wins over Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Bram View Post
      I hope they make a lot of money and neither one of them gets really hurt.
      But I don't give a damn who wins this fight or if it's exciting or anything.
      this right here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlightSchool View Post
        Future hall of famer Bernard Hopkins told **********.com. "I'm down here in Miami and I'm not here to just do the Super Bowl thing. Everything went well, I was on one side and Roy was on the other side. I wasn't going to do any media with both of us sitting at the same table like they wanted it to be, because my thing is I don't like the guy and I'm not going to be sitting there like a politician sitting there talking about somebody I don't care for too much and then they want me sitting there like everything is hunky dory. Other than that, it wasn't no pushing and shoving, but I seperated the press conference. This is personal and this is business."
        lol....gotta love the Executioner.....but Roy Will not go down easy since he still has the hand speed...he maybe shot but hes not finished either..

Comment

was a big fan off RJJ but he sort of lost me as a fan. I will not be supporting two fighters who never made a superfight because of there own ego's and want to cashout before retirement. I'll watch a stream for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
            was a big fan off RJJ but he sort of lost me as a fan. I will not be supporting two fighters who never made a superfight because of there own ego's and want to cashout before retirement. I'll watch a stream for this one.
            i was thinking of maybe buying it on PPV.....but i guess ill prefer a Stream..

Comment

I hope they make a lot of money and neither one of them gets really hurt.

But I don't give a damn who wins this fight or if it's exciting or anything.
              Then why fight?

Comment

Bernard hopkins: I will beat roy so bad, he'll be suspended from boxing for life!
                Jones should have been suspended a long time ago. I can't believe any commission is allowing this. He is either going to end up badly hurt or punch drunk. I always been a fan of both these guys but I don't understand why Hopkins would take a fight like this. And Jones Jr, doesn't he have anyone that cares enough in his life to make him quit?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                  I still can't believe that Hopkins actually believe this will be revenge...This is the equivalent of me forcing someone to climb out of their death bed and go 3 rounds with me at the YMCA after they've beaten my ass 20 years ago.
                  hahaha

"yea mother****er, remember me? it's mike from michigan, you done ****ed with the wrong man 20 years ago son"

Comment

Working...
                  X