Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez and Pacquiao are levels above other boxers in thier division...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez and Pacquiao are levels above other boxers in thier division...

Nuff said..

well since pacman has 0 fights at 140 and 1 at 135..we dont know that do we

Comment

i agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
        well since pacman has 0 fights at 140 and 1 at 135..we dont know that do we
        They'll whoop anyones ass in thier division.. Did you watch the fight?? Marquez let the baby bull show what he got but it aint enough...

Comment

Diaz did a good job, but I think JMM would win again in a rematch. He's the man at 135 and I don't see anyone else there beatin him. Pac is just now gettin to 140, so no way to know about that yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Diaz did a good job, but I think JMM would win again in a rematch. He's the man at 135 and I don't see anyone else there beatin him. Pac is just now gettin to 140, so no way to know about that yet.
            Cmon man.. We all know weight is irrelevant agianst pac!1 Hell pac can fight at heavyweight and dominate that divition like what he did at the flyweights..

Comment

victory over diaz is a strong statement from JMM for a PAC-JMM 3...

I think JMM may have only 2 great fights in him, but if it ever happens, this should happen within 2009 or early 2010 ...

Comment

Working...
              X