Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will mayweather fans admit mayweather was scared to death of margarito???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Margarito fans ever stop talking about Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by HotSizzle View Post
      LOL floyd was never scared of that tornado de tijuana.
      $8 million

Comment

Originally posted by VIVA MEXICO!! View Post
        $8 million
        Arum is full of **** and so are you midget.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          There are only 2 ways i ever see Floyd fighting Margarito one is the SRL-Hagler route, this would involve Margarito being the dominant WW champ for a couple years and Margarito would have slipped a slight ammount from his peak but not enough to be apparent.

The other way would be Floyd wanting to **** over Bob Arum and this would invovle Margarito's contract running out. It could happean because I think the thought of Arum getting $0 on the Floyd-Margarito fight which is basically Bob Arum's child (this fight is damn near in first grade at this point) would be very appealing to Floyd.
          the chances of margarito holding onto the belt are slim,

i bet by this time next year, he has another loss

Comment

margarito just became a huge name in boxing and is the #1 welterweight in the world but im sure mayweather will never fight him. especially not now after he saw the destruction of cotto fighting in his exact same style. floyd mayweather is a coward.
            im sure paul williams has something to say about that

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post

Margarine loses more often than the Phillies and the Knicks. So you're probably right.

Comment

margarito just became a huge name in boxing and is the #1 welterweight in the world but im sure mayweather will never fight him. especially not now after he saw the destruction of cotto fighting in his exact same style. floyd mayweather is a coward.
                JUST became is the keyword here. **** Margarito and his 8 million dollar offer. It would do nothing for Floyds career. Ya'll would say "OK Floyd fight Margarito and win and you got our respect" Naw **** that, no matter who he fights, no matter who he beats, you mother****ers will find something wrong with his opponents.

Comment

$8 million
                  good answer, just gave a Green Rep. These April babies keep on talking ****, Pretty Girl isn't scared of this guy and Pretty Girl would beat this guy easily...................................[SIZE="4"]HE WAS OFFERED 8 MIL, MORE MONEY THEN HE EVER HAD RECEIVED, WHY DID HE TURN IT DOWN?[/SIZE

Because if someone was giving $8 Mil to "easily" beat someone up, I was a great business man like Pretty Girl, I wouldn't even think about it .................

You can smell Pretty Girl ****ing his pants out here in L.A. gimme a ****ing break

Comment

Lets Bet right now, ALL MY POINTS!

im sure paul williams has something to say about that
                    Paul Williams WOKE UP A SLEEPING GIANT! I said this on another thread, I'll bet however many point or even real money.....Marg wins the Re-match EASILY!

Comment

Originally posted by Mistadobalina View Post
                      i'd say he he was just scared of the entire top echelon of the welterweight division. those guys are all beasts in their own way.
                      some things never change, floyd still ducking fighters left and right.

Comment

Working...
                      X