• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Franklin by KO in 2

Comment

Franklin will win it, how I don't really know and care

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
        I don't see him doing anything with Silva around and ye he should move down to WW because he has ain't gonna be and better fighting Liddell, Ortiz, Griffin, Silva, Jackson, Jardine or any other of the top LHW in the UFC so he has a better chance moving down to WW and maybe even a second go at Hughes possibly
        Apparently Rich drops about 30 lbs. to get to 185. I don't think he could get to 170 even if he wanted to.

The more I think about it, I like Lutter by sub. He is the only person recently to look like he could beat Silva. I think he is a bit underrated.

Comment

I cant understand how Franklin was Champ of the UFC. I got nothing against the guy, he seems like a nice guy too. But his fighting skills are just bad. He throws punches so slow, he has no movement, and at moments (2 Silva fighs) he looks like gave up before the fights are even over. Hopefully Lutter wins, so we can see more of him.
          Last edited by madskills; 04-16-2008, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Anyone wanna bet 5K?

I'm backing Lutter for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Invader_Stu View Post
              Anyone wanna bet 5K?

I'm backing Lutter for the win.
              In a press conference for the GSP and Serra match he said that he can beat Silva so lets see if he can get the win over Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
                In a press conference for the GSP and Serra match he said that he can beat Silva so lets see if he can get the win over Franklin
                yeah he sounded pretty confident, he also said this on the countdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Harms View Post
                  Apparently Rich drops about 30 lbs. to get to 185. I don't think he could get to 170 even if he wanted to.

The more I think about it, I like Lutter by sub. He is the only person recently to look like he could beat Silva. I think he is a bit underrated.
                  i'm backing lutter, his ground game is way underrated. i see him winning by way of very ugly kimura, and franklin won't be able to wipe his ass for 10 months after

Comment

Working...
                  X