Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you think for one second that tranny Ronaldo is better then Messi, then your gay.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS i don't like your type and how dare you say Messi is better then Ronaldo.. ronaldo is far superior in football, looks, abs, **** size everything.. messi is just a pretender

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      relax stones im only ****ing with you mate

i hope your're safe and the rest of youre family aswell

that was below the belt

sorry sunshine
      It's all cool, son.

Poor judgement there, but we all slip up sometime.

All good.

Comment

Please, you have got to be kidding me.

Ronaldo is a beast in comparison to Messi. Apart from his offence (bursts) and quick feet in close quarter situations what can he do?

Ronaldo is a well rounded player who can more or less do it all. Dont get me wrong, Messi is a beast in his own right but right now he's the new face of football thats all.

Record, goals, skill, he cant compete with Ronaldo.

PS: Im a Barca fan, just aint a nuthugger to be blind to the truth! Come on dude, use your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicarito Sr View Post
          TS i don't like your type and how dare you say Messi is better then Ronaldo.. ronaldo is far superior in football, looks, abs, **** size everything.. messi is just a pretender
          So are you

Comment

Messi can't do **** without his slags inestia/xavi and co

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              Please, you have got to be kidding me.

Ronaldo is a beast in comparison to Messi. Apart from his offence (bursts) and quick feet in close quarter situations what can he do?

Ronaldo is a well rounded player who can more or less do it all. Dont get me wrong, Messi is a beast in his own right but right now he's the new face of football thats all.

Record, goals, skill, he cant compete with Ronaldo.

PS: Im a Barca fan, just aint a nuthugger to be blind to the truth! Come on dude, use your brain.
              Agreed.

Messi is a poor man's version of Nabil El Zhar.

Comment

The greater player is the one which gives Ashley Cole a tough and competitive match

So the answer is both since both have been humiliated and abused by Cole forcing them to play in the centre or move to the left wing to avoid him

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                  The greater player is the one which gives Ashley Cole a tough and competitive match

So the answer is both since both have been humiliated and abused by Cole forcing them to play in the centre or move to the left wing to avoid him
                  Remember when Ashley Cole cost England a goal during an International game and the Pom crowd begun to jeer him?

Did that make you pissed?

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post

I am sure i have seen a video of Ronaldo totally destroying ashely cole recently, it was so bad he even made cole fall on his ass. Messi has never done that

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
                      So are you
                      back off my boy you faggot

Comment

Working...
                      X