Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confidence Levels In Roy Jones Chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy was plenty able to take punches before the weight drain.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

Roy was plenty able to take punches before the weight drain.
      I twisted my lips when watching the lou de valle knockdown. If I saw correctly his legs very wobbling on the way to the canvas.That can't be a good sign.

That's why I went with number 6.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Del Valle was a pretty hard puncher, I don't know where you get that he wasn't. How many people were able to drop Virgil Hill??? Ok then. Del Valled weighed 192 against Jones, on top of that.
        what was Del Valle's KO ratio?

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
          what was Del Valle's KO ratio?
          I have no idea but who uses that as a barometer? Manny Pacquiao's KO ratio is slightly higher than Mayweather's but who has been far and away the harder puncher through various divisions? The only stats that matter are W's & L's in boxing. Sweet Pea was a soft puncher if you let these fools tell it.

Anyway, Del Valle was a very hard puncher and had a very hard chin. Not to mention was an awkward southpaw. Dropped Hill. Dropped Jones. Two guys who were very hard to drop in their primes.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            I have no idea but who uses that as a barometer? Manny Pacquiao's KO ratio is slightly higher than Mayweather's but who has been far and away the harder puncher through various divisions? The only stats that matter are W's & L's in boxing. Sweet Pea was a soft puncher if you let these fools tell it.

Anyway, Del Valle was a very hard puncher and had a very hard chin. Not to mention was an awkward southpaw. Dropped Hill. Dropped Jones. Two guys who were very hard to drop in their primes.
            No I wasn't using it as a barometer. I just wanted to know out of interest.

We can judge his punching power by far better factors, like those you mentioned.

Comment

Working...
            X