No announcement yet.

Khan in race hate night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan in race hate night

some news papers have said Amir Khan and his brother were subjected to a barrage of racial abuse. His brother had just lost an amuter fight in liverpool when the Khans were attacted. This is sickening, I don't mind people slagging Khan off for his boxing skills or even if they just don't like him, I'm not his biggest fan but to attack in a racist fashion is unacceptable these people are not boxing fans they a scum. It's only a shame they did'nt offer to settle there diffrences in the ring with Amir.

The excuse they would use would be the 15 sailors who are currently POWs in Iran I feel the problem will escalate bringing all walks of life into conflict, when we & the USA launch the war with Iran which is just around the corner, Khan and other Asian sportsmen will experience this problem more and more, along with ordinary working class Asians whether they are from Iran or not anyone with a sun tan could be targets.
    Lets hope Boxing can ride above it.

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
    some news papers have said Amir Khan and his brother were subjected to a barrage of racial abuse. His brother had just lost an amuter fight in liverpool when the Khans were attacted. This is sickening, I don't mind people slagging Khan off for his boxing skills or even if they just don't like him, I'm not his biggest fan but to attack in a racist fashion is unacceptable these people are not boxing fans they a scum. It's only a shame they did'nt offer to settle there diffrences in the ring with Amir.

The excuse they would use would be the 15 sailors who are currently POWs in Iran I feel the problem will escalate bringing all walks of life into conflict, when we & the USA launch the war with Iran which is just around the corner, Khan and other Asian sportsmen will experience this problem more and more, along with ordinary working class Asians whether they are from Iran or not anyone with a sun tan could be targets.
    I agree, Khan is a role model for young Asians in Britain and he doesn't deserve to be treated like this. Ignorant twats.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
      I agree, Khan is a role model for young Asians in Britain and he doesn't deserve to be treated like this. Ignorant twats.
      Typical of ****in Scoucers. I agree Khan is a Role model and a good boxer and we should get behind him.
      Its a very tiny % of muslims who are terorrists.
      Its like blaming all Catholics for troubles in Ireland. Will they now abuse our Asian Cricketers too?
      If you are born in Britain you are British regardless of your parents origin.
      I dont have an issue with anyone living in Britain as long as they abide by the Law and pay their taxes.
      There are arseholes in every community black, white, brown, whatever seems like Liverpool has more than its fair share of pricks.

What do you call a Scouser in a suit??????

The Accused.

Comment

Yeah i personally have no problems with any other races if as you say the pay taxes and follow the law. What i do have a problem with is when people born in Britain see themselves as a different nationality, for example at the cricket last year when a number british asians started callng mahmood a traitor. That really pissed me off, Thats why i see Khan as a role model because hes proud to be from Britain and see's himself as british and not pakistani. The scum who insulted him should be ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
          Yeah i personally have no problems with any other races if as you say the pay taxes and follow the law. What i do have a problem with is when people born in Britain see themselves as a different nationality, for example at the cricket last year when a number british asians started callng mahmood a traitor. That really pissed me off, Thats why i see Khan as a role model because hes proud to be from Britain and see's himself as british and not pakistani. The scum who insulted him should be ashamed.
          Yep Bang on. We should go into politics!!!!

Comment

Khan gave no examples of them actually saying racists things to him. They may have just been taking the piss at him.

Comment

this has happened to him before and it was is in liverpool too
              The newpapers reported that they hurled racist abuse at him incl calling him a ****

Comment

It wouldnt surprise me if Khan bases himself in USA pretty soon and we never see him fight in the uk again.
                What the **** has religion got to do with boxing anyway.
                Scoucers allways kick off.
                I was at Froch v Dodson and they kicked off there too. Throwing chairs when women and kids are there.

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
                  It wouldnt surprise me if Khan bases himself in USA pretty soon and we never see him fight in the uk again.
                  What the **** has religion got to do with boxing anyway.
                  Scoucers allways kick off.
                  I was at Froch v Dodson and they kicked off there too. Throwing chairs when women and kids are there.
                  Yeah, I hope this all ends quickly so he'll stay with the Limeys, then.

Comment

Originally posted by col Blake View Post

too bad could be a set back for promotion inside Britian and Euorpe for awhile that will take he career going backward due to saftey reasons

Comment

Working...
                    X