No announcement yet.

A little throwback quote from Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    You can't be the face of boxing if you're ducking the biggest fight in the sport, remember? Check that other link, Canelo says he's got one goal, to fight GGG. Sounds like he needs him
    What date is your nonsense from?

This is from last week.

https://www.boxingnewsresults.com/20...e-leave-offer/

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      so what? what's your point?

where are these offers from 154 fighters and andre ward?

are you referring to the infamous email from Ward while Golovkin was in a training camp?
      Just funny that lil g-string drags unproven WW up to 160 (13 pounds), demands Canelo fight at 160, and demands Ward comes down to 164...and it's GOLOVKIN doing the calling out. These guys aren't calling him out - he's calling THEM out.

But nobody gives him ****? He gets a pass because immigrants???

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        Dude, why do you keep crapping yourself in front of everyone?

I said he would get in.

Who said first ballot?

Oh yeah, that was you attempting to put words into my mouth to make yourself look better.

I see ya, Hero. good job!
        He's not gonna make it, dummy. Not even close lol, he won't even get on any ballots. I was just trying to get anyone to back you up, not even your new best friend would

Comment

What date is your nonsense from?

This is from last week.

https://www.boxingnewsresults.com/20...e-leave-offer/

You'd know if you opened the links, dummy

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            Just funny that lil g-string drags unproven WW up to 160 (13 pounds), demands Canelo fight at 160, and demands Ward comes down to 164...and it's GOLOVKIN doing the calling out. These guys aren't calling him out - he's calling THEM out.

But nobody gives him ****? He gets a pass because immigrants???

He wasn't calling out Brook, it was the opposite. Same with Ward, he was irrelevant. He didn't need to call out Canelo anymore, he was his mando. So fight or forfeit, we know Canelos choice

Comment

You'd know if you opened the links, dummy
              Kinda proves how much I think of your takes, don't it?

Ahh, more insults...

Tell me Hero, if a ****** calls you stupid how much value lies in that opinion?

Comment

He's not gonna make it, dummy. Not even close lol, he won't even get on any ballots. I was just trying to get anyone to back you up, not even your new best friend would
                So you are just going to act like your desperate and pathetic butthurtedness didnt make you try to put words in my mouth, huh?

OK. No problem.

You'll fugg up again.

Comment

So you are just going to act like your desperate and pathetic butthurtedness didnt make you try to put words in my mouth, huh?

OK. No problem.

You'll fugg up again.
                  Just having a little fun on your account, clown. Paulie Hof, it's still making me laugh

Comment

Kinda proves how much I think of your takes, don't it?

Ahh, more insults...

Tell me Hero, if a ****** calls you stupid how much value lies in that opinion?
                    It's not my take, it's links to boxing scene with quotes from people with much more of a clue than what you bring

Comment

Just having a little fun on your account, clown. Paulie Hof, it's still making me laugh
                      Can't be as much fun as I am having watching your illogic sprout wings.

This thread started with a quote from your hero, Hero.

And, in case you were keeping score, you haven't been able to explain it yet.

So, I will try to get you back on track with these questions.

How does a guy who says he is trying to be an ATG miss pretty much every opportunity he has been given to show exactly that?

How does he manage to go for over a decade without fighting one elite guy?

How does he spend 3 or 4 years saying "3 weight classes" and never fight outside the weight he was in when he began saying it?

That doesn't smell like bullshyt to you?

Comment

Working...
                      X