No announcement yet.

Houston is a nice city.. beautiful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    First time ever here..May end up moving here..Lots of jobs and opportunity..Memphis is dead compared to here..I think I'm in love
    Glad that the homeland is treating you right....

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      Why? Cuz he is black?
      Because secretaries and receptionist are usually presentable females not big, scary looking black dude

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Because secretaries and receptionist are usually presentable females not big, scary looking black dude
        Larry isn't scary looking. Looks like a normal guy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          I can't coz I work in the office unless larryx don't mind working as a secretary or receptionist lol

Larry would do bettter inside the plant as an operator or in construction
          Why? Cuz he is black?
          oh snap

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
            Glad that the homeland is treating you right....
            I forgot yo bish ass is from Texas too, keep your ass away from Dallas or ill slap the **** out of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              oh snap
              He must think Larry is ignorant.

Comment

I forgot yo bish ass is from Texas too, keep your ass away from Dallas or ill slap the **** out of you.
                I'm a Tejano anyways... No family or anything in Dallas, no need to worry.

Comment

I'm a Tejano anyways... No family or anything in Dallas, no need to worry.
                  Im worried for you. Ill knock yo ass into the middle of next week

Comment

Im worried for you. Ill knock yo ass into the middle of next week
                    San Antonio is about as far north as we get.... I ain't been down there in about a year, I was born in 92 in Brownsville, so we can wait a few years til our prime to make this match.

Comment

San Antonio is about as far north as we get.... I ain't been down there in about a year, I was born in 92 in Brownsville, so we can wait a few years til our prime to make this match.
                      **** waiting, you just tryna wait til i get old. That one year might make a difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X