Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who the fcuk is Gerald Washington?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea Wilder will kill Washington, Washington looks the part but he really doesn't do anything impressive from a boxing standpoint while lacking real power and stamina.

Wilder has his issues but he will eat a guy like Washington up, it is a fight that will flatter him a lot. Which will be fun for a Wilder fan like myself but it doesn't mean much of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I am Gerald Washington

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        punching bag to test Wilder's right hand.. I seriously think this fight you have to give Wilder a pass because of the injury but not the ones after this..
        This.

Judge Wilder after this, shyt the injury may not even hold up and he could lose having to capitulate. Give the guy a pass for this one, no more after this or he deserves to be slammed Sandusky style.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          Yea Wilder will kill Washington, Washington looks the part but he really doesn't do anything impressive from a boxing standpoint while lacking real power and stamina.

Wilder has his issues but he will eat a guy like Washington up, it is a fight that will flatter him a lot. Which will be fun for a Wilder fan like myself but it doesn't mean much of anything.
          Undercard is taking shape, fun card. Nothing serious but better than fück all.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            Undercard is taking shape, fun card. Nothing serious but better than fück all.
            Yea it is a fun card, both the other fights are intriguing. Although I think Breazeale is a stiff but he is tough and the other guy is supposed to be something so Breazeale will be a good test for that and should be mostly offense even if it gets sloppy at times. Harrison and Hurd will be very interesting of course.

The Wilder fight should end in a knockout, and Wilder generally does provide on his knockouts.

Also I like Sweet Hands Plant and he will be on the FS1 portion of the card.

Comment

That guy is worse than Wade was at Middleweight. A typical Bumsquad opponent to pad his record. I said years ago, that Wilder will never ever fight a legit opponent until he can cash out his title in a big fight vs AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                Been punished. Served suspension
                So did Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  punching bag to test Wilder's right hand.. I seriously think this fight you have to give Wilder a pass because of the injury but not the ones after this..
                  And how many fights has Brook taken to test his eye socket? LOL man the big alabama chicken is a disgrace to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    This.

Judge Wilder after this, shyt the injury may not even hold up and he could lose having to capitulate. Give the guy a pass for this one, no more after this or he deserves to be slammed Sandusky style.
                    and how did he get the injury...fighting chris arreola. the cycle keeps repeating itself. i have an injury, i have a long layoff, i need a tuneup, oh i need another tune up, etc...

Comment

Washington is a nobody getting bigged up by a certain group on here. That's all he is. Wilder, in picking such opponents has become an after thought in the division he claims to be a champion in fact...such in fact that much younger fighters in Parker and H. Fury are getting much more attention for their bout lol Let's not even get started on the lack of care for Wilder when compared to AJ/Wlad.

Some idiots try claiming that fighting weak fighters or once a year bum club is "good bidness" but in relaity it created a disconnect between the boxer and boxing fans. If it carries on too long, people stop caring.

Comment

Working...
                      X