Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reporter destroys ignorants SJW high schoolers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Reporter destroys ignorants SJW high schoolers!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...mM2XeF6W5diBX4

you would go to a largely conservative area and find the same thing: dumb kids.

does the grown man who analyzes politics for a living need a pat on the back for exposing the lack of political knowledge of high school students, who probably don't study policy in school outside of an american history class, and who probably can't even vote?

Comment

You mean a professional journalist is more knowledgeable about political issues than some ****ing high schoolers? Shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        you would go to a largely conservative area and find the same thing: dumb kids.

does the grown man who analyzes politics for a living need a pat on the back for exposing the lack of political knowledge of high school students, who probably don't study policy in school outside of an american history class, and who probably can't even vote?
        Dumb kids are everywhere sure, but don't tell me you need a degree in social politics to understand what you protest. Common sense should be used all the time and none of it was seen here. These are high schoolers, not elementary children. They're like the desperate kids who want to join the cool club cause everybody wants in, but in reality they don't even know why they wanna join.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          Dumb kids are everywhere sure, but don't tell me you need a degree in social politics to understand what you protest. Common sense should be used all the time and none of it was seen here. These are high schoolers, not elementary children. They're like the desperate kids who want to join the cool club cause everybody wants in, but in reality they don't even know why they wanna join.

i'm just wondering why you thought this was worthy of a thread. a professional political reporter sonned some 16 years olds, bruh! sounded partisan that you thought this was worth a thread, brih!

look at these ignorant SJWS brih! don't bother looking at the same ignorant kids you'd find dipping out of class in alabama for a trump rally. the accents might be different, you might see work boots instead of uggs, but the kids would be just as politically ignorant, i can assure you. they're f#cking kids. you just don't have an understanding of how the world works when you are still almost entirely dependent on your parents.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            You mean a professional journalist is more knowledgeable about political issues than some ****ing high schoolers? Shocking.
            You guys missed the point.

These kids are protesting, so they are politically active, but they are clueless about that which they protest.

He was right in calling it out. People need to learn to educate themselves on the issues BEFORE taking a stance and engaging in debate or protest.

Hell, we've got a large number of people here who don't bother to learn the facts before arguing. Hopefully the kids on the video will learn that lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              This guy said it right.

When I was in high school, I could hold my own in debate on issues I'd educated myself on with adults. I did it quite regularly.

The problem was these kids didn't first educate themselves on the issues they foolishly chose to take a stance on.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                This guy said it right.

When I was in high school, I could hold my own in debate on issues I'd educated myself on with adults. I did it quite regularly.

The problem was these kids didn't first educate themselves on the issues they foolishly chose to take a stance on.

dude you get laughed out of the lounge every time you open your mouth and you're in your 40's.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  You guys missed the point.

These kids are protesting, so they are politically active, but they are clueless about that which they protest.

He was right in calling it out. People need to learn to educate themselves on the issues BEFORE taking a stance and engaging in debate or protest.

Hell, we've got a large number of people here who don't bother to learn the facts before arguing. Hopefully the kids on the video will learn that lesson.

these are kids skipping class. you're calling them politically active because they look bad and it helps your political party. which is exactly what the grown man interviewing 16 year olds is doing. shameful behavior, but i don't expect anything different from an increasingly political media that makes its money off of stupid, partisan viewership. guys like you eat this up and literally think it is news

Comment

these are kids skipping class. you're calling them politically active because they look bad and it helps your political party. which is exactly what the grown man interviewing 16 year olds is doing. shameful behavior, but i don't expect anything different from an increasingly political media that makes its money off of stupid, partisan viewership. guys like you eat this up and literally think it is news
                    Shameful behavior for asking legit questions about the issues they're protesting and rallying about

Man did you knock it out of the park with that one. Keep looking the other way when those same kids who are skipping class burn private property and block the highway on your way to work, they're ****ing kids right?

Comment

Working...
                    X