X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    The Liverpool treble........ffs.

What are Alaves saying these days?
    Well they have been slapping about Barcelona for fun this season and have 5 more points than Spanish giants Valencia so they're not doing too bad i'd say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Well they have been slapping about Barcelona for fun this season and have 5 more points than Spanish giants Valencia so they're not doing too bad i'd say.
      Fair play - the epic rematch could be on the cards then.

Comment

• ****ing gold these videos

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post

****ing gold these videos

He always gets so wound up. It's disappointing, but it's a game of football at the end of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post

He always gets so wound up. It's disappointing, but it's a game of football at the end of the day.
            He should get some of Ty's optimism "it was raining"

Comment

****ing gold these videos
              Tbf Claude makes some very good points in that vid.

Always wondered why Arsenal fans are over the moon with 4th every year when they nearly always have a squad that is good enough to compete for the league title.

Claude is the first Arsenal fan i've seen admit that their squad is good enough to challenge. I mean they've got at the very least 3 world class players in their starting 11 ffs, we've barely got one yet we are are up there challenging, Arsenal have a squad which is much stronger than ours yet they happily settle for fourth every year, it's baffling.

Comment

He should get some of Ty's optimism "it was raining"

There's some other ginger guy they interview called Chris (I think). He's worse than this ****.

He's so overly positive when we lose games. He's obviously trolling as he can't even say it with a straight face most of the time.

Comment

• This ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Firmino missed 2 sitters.

The Costa pen was one of the most blatant scummy dives i've ever seen.

As per we were all over them but we gave away a freakish goal and missed a couple of sitters. Should have been 3 points.

Says it all about the difference in finances between the 2 clubs though when Chelsea can afford to bring on a £40m player in the 93rd minute just to run down the clock.

True bum mentality showing yet again for Chelsea who were over the moon with a 1 all draw whereas we were gutted. Who's top of the table again? No matter how many trophies they buy they'll still always have that small time mentality deep down in their heart of hearts, those days of going life and death with the likes of Leeds and Newcastle for 6th place wont be forgotten anytime soon.
                    Lol what?

In the list of the world's richest clubs. Chelsea sit one spot above Liverpool. So you can't even use money as an excuse.

And didn't you lot have a 40m player sitting named Mane? What about Sturridge?

You can't be upset that when Chelsea spend 40 million, it's on a player that matters and when Liverpool spend 40 million it's on 3 players that have no ability to change the game in your favor.

Comment

• This guys the best, Robbie was shook.

Comment

Working...
                      X