Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Kell Brook Should Fight Spence or I'll Lose Respect For Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Another tactic from khan to avoid the fight.

Pathetic.
    Agree. I dont think khan/brook will ever happen

Comment

****ing hate this pos

Comment

Another tactic from khan to avoid the fight.

Pathetic.
        Lol king of mandatories needs to fight his mandatory

Comment

why don't khan man up and call out spence

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
            I saw that vid, Hearn sort of implied Brook will most likely move to LMW without actually saying it.
            I didn't get that from the video. From a business standpoint, 154 would be a bad move unless Brook was able to get Canelo or Cotto (both very unlikely). There's no other money fights at 154, where 147 has Khan, Spence, Bradley, Pacquiao, Garcia/Thurman, maybe even Crawford. Big money at 147. If he can make the weight for one more year, I think he stays.

Comment

Are you actually suggesting Mayweather has been running from Khan?
              Sort of, Khan was chasing that fight for a long time, called him out countless times. Mayweather would of handled him with ease, but he didnt seem to want it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                I didn't get that from the video. From a business standpoint, 154 would be a bad move unless Brook was able to get Canelo or Cotto (both very unlikely). There's no other money fights at 154, where 147 has Khan, Spence, Bradley, Pacquiao, Garcia/Thurman, maybe even Crawford. Big money at 147. If he can make the weight for one more year, I think he stays.
                Hearn mentioned that Brook would be at a disadvantage V Khan at 147, from that to me he's implying Brook will go up or try for Lmw just for the Khan fight I dunno.

Comment

Brook is like a family member who smokes crack, you always find a way to try and defend them, make excuses for them and think they will change....

I can't believe all the excuses being made for Brook, its disgusting.

But yes lets blame Khan because Brook decides to drop his belt rather than face his mando

Comment

Why would Khan even want Brook to fight Spence? After going to 160 coming down to 147 against Spence is a dangerous fight and if Brook loses this fight isn't worth as much to Khan.

Gosh Khan is the easiest fighter to hate. Demands Brook takes on Spence and then will go and fight Bundu or something as his tune up.

Comment

Looks like Khan is forcing Brook to face Spence.

Vacating the belt would have been understandable if the Brook-Khan fight was next - but Khan is saying that fight it going to be late in 2017, meaning Brook can't really vacate the belt without looking bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X