No announcement yet.

Does Pacquiao have an inside game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    I came up with my data from De La Hoya, he said Floyd can't defend the jab and they showed evidence to support that in the video. And the straight left from Southpaw was also another video I seen on YouTube with supporting evidence. I have no knowledge of what Mosely said, or when he said it. But if he's saying it, and I'm reporting it from two other sources, then there must be something to it.
    De la Hoya Mosley same difference you know the damn point I was making.

That small sample size is not supporting evidence.

Saying that is like really giving credence to people saying Manny has a glass chin because of the Marquez ko.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Manny does not want to hook with Floyd at all, Floyd's hooks is going to be a problem anyway but that is the hammer after the straight right. Being in range of Mayweather's hook is a big danger zone for Manny.
      floyds hook can be powerful(kd'd hatton and hurt judah with it)

but pacquiao isn't gonna prance into floyds range without taking his defense into consideration, he's very good at getting under and inside the left hook, he often lands his straight left when people are throwing a left hook

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
        De la Hoya Mosley same difference you know the damn point I was making.

That small sample size is not supporting evidence.

Saying that is like really giving credence to people saying Manny has a glass chin because of the Marquez ko.
        Evidence is evidence man. There's 5-minutes of it from 3-4 different fights on YouTube. There's only a small sample size of anything in terms of what is effective against Mayweather because he's that good. But it's still evidence and somewhere to start. You can't just say no nothing will work he can't be touched, wtf is the point of even fighting then.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          floyds hook can be powerful(kd'd hatton and hurt judah with it)

but pacquiao isn't gonna prance into floyds range without taking his defense into consideration, he's very good at getting under and inside the left hook, he often lands his straight left when people are throwing a left hook
          He doesn't want to hook with Floyd, if that is not stressed to Manny it will end very badly for him. That is all I can say on that.

Normally a left hook doesn't work on Manny because the guys lack the straight right to set it up. Floyd is also more clever than most with a reach advantage, if Manny is forced to reach and that left hand falls short exactly what punch is Floyd throwing? Probably a left hook.

Comment

Floyd just said he fights tremendously going backwards, better than going forward so much for not being good on the backfoot fckn morons.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              damn, that's a greaf gif
              Awesome.

I know it's redundant now, but how fucking great would it have been to see the Floyd that fought Marquez/Mosley against the Manny that faced Hatton/Cotto.

It's a tragedy.

Comment

Looks like the answer is "NO". Pacquiao does not have inside game.

Comment

By the way, the likes of guys like Rios and Margarito leaning on you, and as a result you throwing punches doesn't equate inside boxing. It just means the bigger guy is leaning on you so used logic and threw uppercuts. So those citing the Rios and Margarito fight are wrong.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X