Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im hearing Canelo vs Mikey Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      How could you pick a worst one? They're all fkin horrible (aside from Trout).

Maidana, Angulo, Guerrero and ... was there another one?
      Maidana is in the mix?
      It'll be him then if not Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Maidana is in the mix?
        It'll be him then if not Trout.
        Wasn't there some rumor going around that Robert Garcia said he wanted Canelo or that they got a phone that one night they co headlined? Some **** along those lines. Maybe someone can clarify that for me. Haven't you seen Maidana's name being mentioned a lot next to Canelo's name around this place? That's where it came from.

Comment

Good.

Now we can see Floyd vs. Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Good.

Now we can see Floyd vs. Martinez.
            Sadly he's too busy with Martin Murray.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Sadly he's too busy with Martin Murray.
              Who the bloody 'ell is Martin Murray?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Wasn't there some rumor going around that Robert Garcia said he wanted Canelo or that they got a phone that one night they co headlined? Some **** along those lines. Maybe someone can clarify that for me. Haven't you seen Maidana's name being mentioned a lot next to Canelo's name around this place? That's where it came from.
                I know what you're talking about... it was just that Garcia/Maidana was saying they wanted him after the Karass fight.
                Another thing was that the Ring posted a poll asking if we'd like to see this... which pissed people off

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  I know what you're talking about... it was just that Garcia/Maidana was saying they wanted him after the Karass fight.
                  Another thing was that the Ring posted a poll asking if we'd like to see this... which pissed people off
                  Lol I dunno why ppl entertain this crap. If Canelo IS getting the Mayweather fight in September watch it be Mayweather vs Guerrero (which could make good money) and Canelo vs Maidana in May.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Who the bloody 'ell is Martin Murray?
                    He's that guy who's somehow managed to find his way into the Top 10 at MW by doing literally nothing outside of somehow getting a draw against Sturm where he quite clearly should have lost.

Comment

I heard Canelo/Rios and Floyd/JMM 2

Comment

Working...
                      X