No announcement yet.

Why does BS hate Kostya??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    ^^I also think that Kostya should've fought Hamed. That was probably the most shameful duck in history, Hamed was only 3 weight divisions below him, Tszyu is a bum for not finding a way to make that fight happen.

I also fully support the argument that Hatton should get into the HOF because he beat someone else who got in (Tszyu). As we all know, if you beat a past-prime HOFer, that means that you get into the HOF as well. It's always been that way and makes perfect sense.
    There's more classic irony, man you have some funny stuff good on yer.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      ^^I also think that Kostya should've fought Hamed. That was probably the most shameful duck in history, Hamed was only 3 weight divisions below him, Tszyu is a bum for not finding a way to make that fight happen.

I also fully support the argument that Hatton should get into the HOF because he beat someone else who got in (Tszyu). As we all know, if you beat a past-prime HOFer, that means that you get into the HOF as well. It's always been that way and makes perfect sense.
      And why did he duck Roy Junior and Lennox, was there no end to it ????????

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
        It is not hate. We are doing an in-depth discussion to Kotsya's inclusion to the Hall of Fame. If he made it in then surely Ricky Hatton must be a shoe-in too since he beat the man and became the Lineal Champion of Junior Welterweight. Also, as a bonus he won a Welterweight title along the way too.

Looking at Hatton's resume some BS forum members are going to say nothing but good things because Hatton did fight the best which is the only thing missing in Kotsya's resume. If Kotsya fought Oscar de la Hoya, Prince Naseem Hamed, Sugar Shane Mosley, or even Miguel Cotto (who was the WBO Junior Welterweight champion) in 2004 - 2006 then his resume would look more Hall of Fame worthy.

Look at Hatton's and Kotsya's records, Hatton edges Kotsya's because he beat the best and got beaten by the two best P4P fighters. The only complain we have is that Kotsya's resume looks average in all honesty.
        Hatton Schmatton,..... LAUGH OUT LOUD.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
          It is not hate. We are doing an in-depth discussion to Kotsya's inclusion to the Hall of Fame. If he made it in then surely Ricky Hatton must be a shoe-in too since he beat the man and became the Lineal Champion of Junior Welterweight. Also, as a bonus he won a Welterweight title along the way too.

Looking at Hatton's resume some BS forum members are going to say nothing but good things because Hatton did fight the best which is the only thing missing in Kotsya's resume. If Kotsya fought Oscar de la Hoya, Prince Naseem Hamed, Sugar Shane Mosley, or even Miguel Cotto (who was the WBO Junior Welterweight champion) in 2004 - 2006 then his resume would look more Hall of Fame worthy.

Look at Hatton's and Kotsya's records, Hatton edges Kotsya's because he beat the best and got beaten by the two best P4P fighters. The only complain we have is that Kotsya's resume looks average in all honesty.
          I don't know about that, Hatton only beat a fighter who had barely fought in 3 years. Kostya Tszyu definately deserves the HOF honour.

Comment

Why would anybody hate him? he was a very good,humble champion and was exciting too watch ive always been a big fan of the guy

Comment

Have to say i am a big KT fan and when ever i see any threads about him people give him alotta credit.Maybe some here were not happy about his intro to the HOF but outside of that i dont htink he gets too much hate

Comment

Hatton couldn't carry a prime Tszyu's spit-bucket.....and only butthurt Pommy nuthuggers think otherwise.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                X