Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr, "I'm looking foward to going out there to seek and destroy".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Dominicano. View Post
    Common Floyd you really think people are still dumb enough to believe that crap?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      The casual fan doesn't really care about those facts though. really, they don't even pay attention to weight classes. To them. Floyd was the same size as Baldo. they dont understand why Floyd had to be cautious against DLH and Baldomir. Thats what makes them casual fans.

Unfortunately, the success of our sport in the mainstream depends on the willingness of these people to throw us a bone.
      You make a good point there. This fight is free in Mexico, Canada (Not so sure), The U.K and it will be showing in movie theaters...there will be a whole lot of viewers. I just hope its a VERY entertaining fight, where casual fans come back to the sport.

Comment

You make a good point there. This fight is free in Mexico, Canada (Not so sure), The U.K and it will be showing in movie theaters...there will be a whole lot of viewers. I just hope its a VERY entertaining fight, where casual fans come back to the sport.
        Another reason they NEED to watch this fight is because the undercard is QUALITY. Casual fans are so conditioned to to know they have to sit through **** to get to the main event that it becomes a nuisance. But here is a mega fight that has quality from the bottom up and could possibly pave the way for other fights with quality cards all together.

Comment

Ain't no such thing as Floyd entertaining fight. Marquez is a lightweight and a natural counter puncher that is changing his style to become a pressure fighter for this fight.

Comment

marquez is most vulnerable in early rounds but floyd like takes 3 or 4 round to really get going. floyd can knock marquez out though

Comment

Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
              i suspect mayweather will never brawl with anybody at this point, not even a smaller guy coming up like marquez
              he brawled with Hatton, Chico and Gatti.

so it depends on what type of brawl you are talking about.

a mexican brawl? no he will not get into slugfest

Comment

Originally posted by marquez777 View Post
                guess he wants to top pacs performance...

but then he said the same thing in his last 39 fights

he's fought on the inside in many of his fights are you stupid?

Comment

Working...
                X