Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do y’all think is the current guy who gives absolutely no f***s and wants to kill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do y’all think is the current guy who gives absolutely no f***s and wants to kill

Is it Wilder? I’m talking about someone with a prime Mike Tyson mentality where they really want to hurt the guy and make no friends. Like I said wilder and even kovelev and some Mexicans come to mind but I can’t really think of many fighters with that kill mentality today.

Wilder did say he wanted to catch a body.

At one time I thought GGG had that mentality, buts it's mostly when he's not fighting good fighters.

Teofimo Lopez can probably develop that mystique. "Danger Zone" David Benavidez?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Is it Wilder? I’m talking about someone with a prime Mike Tyson mentality where they really want to hurt the guy and make no friends. Like I said wilder and even kovelev and some Mexicans come to mind but I can’t really think of many fighters with that kill mentality today.
      Wilder is a ****ing *****, he's no mike tyson AT ALL.

Kovalev was a real killer in his day, I think Tank Davis is a good shout right now. he's the real deal.

Comment

Cletus "Badass Mutherfuccer Kosher Hammer" Seldin that's who

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
          Cletus "Badass Mutherfuccer Kosher Hammer" Seldin that's who
          Is there a rod salka superfight In the mix?

Comment

Charlie Z /thread

Comment

Lemieux maybe? He talks a lot of **** and basically just goes in there to try to knock your head off with no plan B. Lejarraga fighting this weekend is a killer. Maybe Beterbiev or Kudryashov.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                Wilder did say he wanted to catch a body.

At one time I thought GGG had that mentality, buts it's mostly when he's not fighting good fighters.

Teofimo Lopez can probably develop that mystique. "Danger Zone" David Benavidez?
                going 7 rounds with a guy flannagan bagged in 2? those slappy punches aren't going to work on good fighters but he can be the maliganggi of not giving a f-uck

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                  Charlie Z /thread
                  It’s not 2014 anymore sorry

Comment

Kim Jung Un.

Comment

Working...
                    X