Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-06-2019, 01:11 PM #101
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2784 Post(s)
BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 36,469.40
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 First Rate Poster - ironmt Good poster, even when you disagree with him. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamFighter View Post
of course a former WW beating a current LHW champion is his best win.

Who care if Canelo was a ww in his teenage you effing moron.

Canelo is not a natural WW.

I put you on ignore, I'm tired of moron like you.
BillyBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 02:12 PM #102
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1151 Post(s)
DreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 36,259.83
have a nice day - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBoxing View Post
Who care if Canelo was a ww in his teenage you effing moron.

Canelo is not a natural WW.

I put you on ignore, I'm tired of moron like you.
must burn u bad,
DreamFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 02:14 PM #103
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1151 Post(s)
DreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 36,259.83
have a nice day - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGe View Post
Yeah you can say anything you want and that's cool. This is a forum where debate can get rough. I would appreciate it though if you try to use some semblance of a rational argument.
show me the irrational one.
DreamFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 02:58 PM #104
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18606 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 227,246.60
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
they used unification to justify poor opponent selection... but when Golovkin totally ignored a blatant opportunity to unify, the g-scrubs all looked the other way

Quote:
That is complete BS as usual coming from you. You should tone down your level of hysteria because it's likely Ward is about to sell his legacy off when he fights Canelo. You are going to need all your wits about you to justify the impending implosion of Ward's reputation.

that is exactly what happened Tony Baloney, and you were a main culprit you twat
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 03:19 PM #105
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6087 Post(s)
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,466.36
Total Points: 114,342.24
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
That is complete BS as usual coming from you. You should tone down your level of hysteria because it's likely Ward is about to sell his legacy off when he fights Canelo. You are going to need all your wits about you to justify the impending implosion of Ward's reputation.
lol

according to 95 percent of you gggroupies wards reputation was that of a cheater and a fouler who needed hometown refs and decisions to prosper....

you all swore his name didn't carry any weight in boxing after his layoff and so lil g was justified in avoiding him

yall swore kov was robbed in the first one and then cheated in the 2nd

now him fighting canelo is going to "implode" some reputation? what rep?!?!? LOL....classic golovkin fan syndrome
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 12:11 AM #106
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 5277 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 259,361.98
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees7448 View Post
154 was not dead when Canelo left.
160 was not dead the two times Canelo left.
168 was not dead when Canelo went to 175.

There are a lot of quality guys under 175. No real need to move up unless you were worried that someone else would take Kovalev's belt first. That's the real reason why he challenged Kovalev. He wasn't going to last much longer as a champion.
Nelo is soon to be 30. He can comfortably fight in multiple divs.....and he will. I don't see anyone beating him again anytime soon.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 12:45 AM #107
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1932 Post(s)
yankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 30,873.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
Nelo is soon to be 30. He can comfortably fight in multiple divs.....and he will. I don't see anyone beating him again anytime soon.
We'll see. Hopefully he'll fight people with less mileage on them.
yankees7448 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 12:47 AM #108
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 5277 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 259,361.98
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees7448 View Post
We'll see. Hopefully he'll fight people with less mileage on them.
He's either older or the same age as the guys people are asking him to fight.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 12:55 AM #109
The Champ

Quoted: 4769 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 745,917.90
Total Points: 756,256.58
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that "knows" everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLASTER1 View Post
Does a fighter have to go up and down in the divisions to be a good fighter?
Not at all. I don't really respect moving divisions for no reason. The test is: Is the fighter the best in his division? The strength of the division adds or subtracts from the accolades.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 01:45 AM #110
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3584 Post(s)
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 180,060.81
Total Points: 206,563.55
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony The real king of the Dome - Bobby Deez Always fun posting with you, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - BLASTER1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
Not at all. I don't really respect moving divisions for no reason. The test is: Is the fighter the best in his division? The strength of the division adds or subtracts from the accolades.
Great Post.
If I could Green K you I would.
I agree with what ya saying. 100%.
BLASTER1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends