No announcement yet.

Steroids??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    A couple years ago Canelo couldnt hurt a tiny past prime Cotto. Amazing isnt it.
    And now 2 weight classes higher, he’s one punch knocking out legit lt hvys

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      A couple years ago Canelo couldnt hurt a tiny past prime Cotto. Amazing isnt it.
      You make a very valid point I cant even defend it

Comment

Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
        I'm no Canelo groupie but same can be said for ol' Tyson Fury there in your avatar. With maybe less backlash and more that people just continue to ignore it, or don't care?
        Originally posted by jimisawesome View Post
        LOL you have the damn needle king as your photo.
        Tyson Fury: never proven beyond a reasonable doubt, the case was "settled". Over two years out of the ring, being demonized in the press, with Tyson almost succumbing to depression.

Canelo: had his fight pushed back a few months. Now you aren't allowed to mention that he was on PEDs. Has continued to fly up the weights at an unnatural rate, bullying naturally much bigger men.

Comment

Is Canelo on the juice? 100% he’s on the juice, but Kovalev was probably on some PED’s as well. We need sort of start accepting that this is part of the game and it’s not going anywhere.

Comment

well , he already got caught doping so....

having said that , he is very skilled fighter and the argument of him being superior to GGG is way too clear to be true now IMO

Comment

Before this fight, I said Canelo was going to stop Kov. A lot of posters on here got offended, some don’t understand timing in boxing, getting someone at the right time. Let Canelo try and unify against Berteviev or Bivol, then lets see if we see threads like these ones.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                well , he already got caught doping so....

having said that , he is very skilled fighter and the argument of him being superior to GGG is way too clear to be true now IMO
                If they fought again I think Canelo would have to be favored...but idk I felt fight 2 was 50-50 going in but GGG still outworked him and won that one 8-4 again for me, just like fight 1.

But Nelo has looked better post GGG2...GGG looks a little old...though SD may have given Canelo a hell of a fight as well.

Comment

It’s a known fact that Canelo is roided to the gills. Even his fanboys don’t deny it.

Comment

No doubt.

Just like most great fighters of the past 40 years.

Before Anabolic steroids there were other ways to cheat, loaded gloves, gloves laced with suspicious chemicals.

There's a reason fighters would be so careful with their water bottles.

Water would be spiked and you could get sick before the fight.

When there's so much money on the line these guys will do almost anything to win.

Comment

Was there strict drug testing in place for this fight??? Didnt see it mentioned...

Comment

Working...
                      X